You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Guest Pistonbroke

Just got back from a mates house after sorting out his network problems. Whilst I was there a neighbour of theirs conveniently popped in for a cuppa. After about 5 minutes of small talk she said, "I really need someone to look at my new TV, I bought it a month ago and the picture is pretty rubbish and I'm useless at that man stuff." My mates wife then chipped in and said "Gordon is very tech savvy, I'm sure he can have a quick look at it and sort out the picture settings etc." So i popped next door with the two women to look at said TV. This bird said she hoped I could fix the problem as it was quite an expensive Samsung curved TV. I said "I'll be done in about 10 seconds love" and took the plastic adhesive screen protector off!! 

Guest Pistonbroke

The end of that story was a bit of a let down, G.

Tell me about it, I was looking forward to fucking about with Contrast settings and the like. 

"A pregnant driver has been rescued after reversing her car off a harbour wall.

Emergency crews were called to Military Road, Ramsgate, just before 6.30pm on Friday.

They found the woman trapped inside the car, which was wedged between the jetty and a pontoon.

Fire crews secured the vehicle using a winch, which allowed them to reach the driver and help her to safety.

According to the news website Kent Online, she did not suffer any injuries.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service said they would use a crane to lift the vehicle back onto the jetty."

My best friends wife had keyboard in the bin. 8 asked her what was up with it go be in the bin. She explained that it was dirt so she put it under the tap to wash it.

I see you didn't think much of the 'give the booze a break' suggestions?

Why are there so many railway bridges in Bristol? Is it something to do with the railways?

Brunel built the Great Western Railway,or his workers did,The Clifton Suspension Bridge and seeing as the Great Western was based between Bristol and London I am guessing Brunel had a lot of projects on the go and bridges were one of his strong suits.

My wife is mostly reasonable about things except when it comes to sleep. If I snore she gets the arse with me, yes I'm sure it's not nice being kept awake but it's involuntary. I've told her dozens of times just to wake me or roll me over. She has done it a couple times but usually she opts for being grumpy about it the next day.

This morning between the cat, the duvet and myself she didn't have enough space in bed. So obviously the best thing to do is go downstairs, sleep on the couch, sulk and then moan at me later. Alternatively the second she got up the cat jumps off the bed, I am freed up and there is loads of space to get back in. But why do that when you can complain later and get the arse instead?

She constantly duvet hogs, gives me no space and grinds her teeth in her sleep. If drunk she even snores sometimes. But instead of getting arsey about it, I apply a simple remedy and get on with things.