You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Any votes for a chatting (middle-aged) shit thread, then?

I see you've missed my intentions again, Redknight. It was a slightly tongue in cheek remark about having a thread for the people who enjoy talking shit can do so in the knowledge that we are not disgusting anyone else.

You will notice that I do not go into threads that hold no interest for me....the countless shows I do not watch, the music I do not listen to, the films that hold no interest for me, NFL, NBA, horse racing, wrestling, betting........

Are we just not big enough to accommodate a range of experiences on here?

There are people with your views and there are posters like me who enjoy some banter and community too.

I have to say I have never provoked a reaction like this in my life.

Are we just not big enough to accommodate a range of experiences on here?

There are people with your views and there are posters like me who enjoy some banter and community too.

I have to say I have never provoked a reaction like this in my life.

I think your skin is too thin on this topic. Joking aside, I do honestly think the experience you're looking for doesn't really exist on this forum. You can take that as a criticism if you wish but it isn't. You're lucky I'm not negging your for use of the word banter; frightful term.

Back on track...

Walking outside of work earlier and the tart next door is trying to reverse out of the drive on to the road so I stand back as the roads clear and she can go straight away.

But no she insists on waving me to go first.

So I walk across her drive and then watch her reverse out on to the main road without looking straight into a van. 

• Upvote 1

In a poundshop earlier looking for little stocking fillers for friends kids. She picks up an item

"How much do you think this is"

Me "I'll let you have a guess"

She looks at me confused for a few minutes.

(The penny did eventually drop I'm pleased to say)

So you got it for 99p?

• Upvote 2

A load of hysterical women on my Mrs Facebook posted a link showing a offer/error where a Hoover is available online to buy for £4.99, she tried to order one before I asked what was wrong with the one we bought in January. She said "yeah but it's a bargain and even if its an error on the website they have to honour it".

About ten have decides to buy one regardless of them needing it because it was a "bargain". No doubt the company will wonder why everyone has blitzed their site and bought all their hoovers in the space of an hour or so and realise it was an error over the price.

Told her to behave and said that we don't need two hoovers and the error will just get rectified to about £120 and she'll just get drawn into a long drama with the company arguing about the advertised price before waiting in all day for someone to take it back. Also asked where she and all her mates became such legal eagles in consumer rights. Main point is even if it is a fiver there's no fucking point in buying one as we bought one in January.

Horsey women are an even bigger bunch of two faced, lying, nasty cunts than the rest of the female population.

And what is it with women and friends they 'hate'?

Just tell them to fuck off and never speak to them again. But no, they'll remain 'friends', hate speaking to or seeing them and go through this charade every few weeks.

Women fall out with each other or bin their mates off over fuck all.

Two women in work who have had kids said they don't associate with their old single mates now because they haven't got anything in common anymore and they don't realise how hard it is having kids. Yet before they had kids they were best mates and had loads in common. Fucking weird.

Also women who get loved up with new fellas seem to bin their mates off completely. I know fellas who have done this also but they always come crawling back once their birds start nagging them or fuck them off completely.

• Upvote 1

Why the fuck do they ask you to make a call and then tell you to ask questions all the way through the call?

Call them yourself for fucks sake if you want to know so much. I'm trying to arrange seeing them tomorrow talk to them then.

That does my fucking head in, my missus is a bugger for it. Phonecalls do not require co-pilots.

Guy in work always gets asked by his Mrs to speak to Various companies or teachers whilst he is in work and she is sat at home doing fuck all. She will ring him up going through exactly what she wants him to say. He rings up whoever she wants him to then as soon as he has finished she rungs back and goes through every minute point of the phone all with him. It would be easier if she just rung up herself.

They all obviously do it. 

Even something like ringing up for a takeaway. Fucking stands watching me mouthing her order despite handing it to me written fucking down anyway and when I ring the chinese by ours i just ask for the numbers on the menu (what they are there for) and she goes mad incase they have changed the menu 

fucking ring yourself you lazy cunt. oh and pay for it. 

she just got up as was on a night shift last night and is again today. i'd planned a lazy day but have ended up cleaning and sorting out the cupboard under the stairs because the two cows I live with had just dumped loads of shit on top of each other without any thought about needing things from it. She just walked in the living room, tutted because their was a certain sport on and asked what I've done today. Sorry you chose a job that requires you to do a night shift , don't fucking take it out on me. 

For some reason you always cave in and go shopping with them, even though you know you'll be wasting your time. It's worse around Christmas time or whenever there's a sale on. They'll spend a lifetime perusing through mountains of shite and have 100 reasons for why the item in their hand isn't quite right, yet they'll insist on trying it on, umm-ing and arr-ing and expecting you to make the decision for them. They'll go against your decision regardless. They'll buy cookies, milkshakes and such like and then moan later on about putting on weight. They'll need to visit the ladies room every 15 minutes. Then when you decide you need to visit the gents (after several hours of tagging along), they'll sigh loudly and look at you with that "well hurry the fuck up then!" face. Before deciding to go again anyway.

• Upvote 1

For some reason you always cave in and go shopping with them, even though you know you'll be wasting your time. It's worse around Christmas time or whenever there's a sale on. They'll spend a lifetime perusing through mountains of shite and have 100 reasons for why the item in their hand isn't quite right, yet they'll insist on trying it on, umm-ing and arr-ing and expecting you to make the decision for them. They'll go against your decision regardless. They'll buy cookies, milkshakes and such like and then moan later on about putting on weight. They'll need to visit the ladies room every 15 minutes. Then when you decide you need to visit the gents (after several hours of tagging along), they'll sigh loudly and look at you with that "well hurry the fuck up then!" face. Before deciding to go again anyway.

I fucking hate waiting outside the changing rooms like a fucking pervert. Every clothes shop we go in she tries stuff on then walks out with a 'i'm too fat for it' comment then goes into a mood yet I suggest a look in a shop for me (I never try stuff on) and she gets all arsey and hurries me up.