You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Watching stargazers earlier and they were in norway, she genuinely said "They speak Finnish in norway don't they?"

I relied saying "No, Norwegian obviously"

She looked at me like I was blagging and said "shut up, they are all in scandanavia so its Finnish"

scary 

Girl at work on the phone to a freight company we deal with organised pick-up of a separate product on the same load as the delivery of the original product.

(OH PHONE TO FREIGHT GUY:) '......Awesome, thanks a lot. It's always handy to be able to kill two stones like that.'

When she hung up she honestly didn't know why I was still laughing.

Going to see my ol fella lunch time today, I'm on the approach coming on to the motorway doing about 55/60 and the fucking splitass in front of me does an emergency stop and then indicates to join the inside lane of the motorway.

Stupid cunt.

Haha, it's not like they can't just carry on and rejoin on the otherside of the approaching roundabout is it?

• 2 weeks later...

http://hetexted.com/

Girls post screenshots of their text conversations with men they like (or in some cases, don’t like) and ask the studio audience what it all means. The readers then vote on whether the guy in the text messaging conversation is into her, not into her, or the verdict is still out.

It's hilarious and backs up the old 'treat them mean keep them keen' adage

They have no logic

I work 45 hours a week. Off today during which I've been the doctors, Seen my dad who is in a care home, seen my mum who I see once a week, been gym, walked the dog and cleaned the bathroom and done dishes.

I'm lazy though because I haven't cleaned the front room

She only works part time, finishes at 1 after four hours and often "rests her eyes" in the afternoon but I'm lazy!

• Upvote 1

My Mrs is almost 5 months pregnant and by christ Allah Buddha and the Magic teapot in the sky, she's fucking getting on my nerves. Every little thing's been magnified by a 1000%. Cunts the lot of em.

It'll get worse before it gets better. The kid will be at least 18 months old before your wifes emotions return to some semblance of normal. Sorry fella. Congratulations though.

Overheard this conversation in town earlier.

Woman: I'm going to see the Bee Gees in February with Alice.

Bloke: I think you'll find they're a tribute band.

Woman: No, they're the real thing.

Bloke: At Thornbury Leisure Centre...

Woman: Yes they are the real band. I've got the ticket.

Bloke: Two of them are fucking dead.

Woman: You're just saying that.

• Upvote 2

My Mrs is almost 5 months pregnant and by christ Allah Buddha and the Magic teapot in the sky, she's fucking getting on my nerves. Every little thing's been magnified by a 1000%. Cunts the lot of em.

Blimey, what's she going to be like in another 4 months?!

• Upvote 1

http://hetexted.com/

Girls post screenshots of their text conversations with men they like (or in some cases, don’t like) and ask the studio audience what it all means. The readers then vote on whether the guy in the text messaging conversation is into her, not into her, or the verdict is still out.

It's hilarious and backs up the old 'treat them mean keep them keen' adage

Holy shit, reading that utter bilge has broken my mind. It's an insight into psychiatric ward.