You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

What sort of cunt would do something like that in the first place anyway? Even if he hated the mother, the kids done nothing wrong and deserves both parents there. They sound made for each other, to be honest.

He is laughable, would fuck off every other weekend on his own without saying anything leaving her to cope in her own, he'd even put pictures up in Facebook of where he was while she was struggling round Tesco on her own doing the shopping with two young kids.

People like that make you fucking despair for humanity. Theres plenty of them about.

I know it's the world of women thread gent, but for fucks sake, yer sound like these 2:

Posted Image

Better get the HRT out

While you're here I just wanted to let you know that The Marshmallow Lady is on my Christmas shopping hit list. Weird to hear about somewhere that is just a couple of miles from my front door from someone several hundred miles away.

I'll report back.

Not cheap but have you come across Biscuiteers?

http://www.biscuiteers.com/

They have gone down so well with those I have sent them to I've no idea what they taste like because they never get eaten

So, what have I done to desrve the neg this time, rapey? Being a woman and mentioning food, maybe?

I was actually thanking Remmie for his heads up about the Marshmallow Lady and thought I'd offer something else in return. Helping oot, as we say

Fair neg if you ask me. It's the world of women thread, not a biscuit thread.

Ignore the recommendation at you peril, gents. This is the World of a Woman. We may not love big surprises (or is that just me?) but little spontaneous gestures get massive brownie points in my experience

Fair neg if you ask me. It's the world of women thread, not a biscuit thread.

In one my friend. I also negged Alan Sex for spamming yet another thread with a stupid picture.

The thread was started for men to post the stupid things women say or do. I'm not sure you understand the premise of the thread.

I also negged Alan Sex, I can't remember seeing a contribution from him that wasn't some shit smutty picture, often completely out of context with the thread, it also made me have to close the browser hastily, and I NEVER do anything in work hastily as I scrolled to a picture of a load of cocks, Biscuit form or not I don't need to be broadcasting that in my office. It's not a personal attack on him, I know a load of you love his contributions, and that's fine, if you like that sort of thing., but I can't be doing with it.

• Upvote 2

I also negged Alan Sex, I can't remember seeing a contribution from him that wasn't some shit smutty picture, often completely out of context with the thread, it also made me have to close the browser hastily, and I NEVER do anything in work hastily as I scrolled to a picture of a load of cocks, Biscuit form or not I don't need to be broadcasting that in my office. It's not a personal attack on him, I know a load of you love his contributions, and that's fine, if you like that sort of thing., but I can't be doing with it.

That's spot on Zeke, I've got to say I like Alan, but there's a place for everything and whilst I'm generally careful opening threads on the GF in work this isn't one I'd expect to see cocks in!

In one my friend. I also negged Alan Sex for spamming yet another thread with a stupid picture.

The thread was started for men to post the stupid things women say or do. I'm not sure you understand the premise of the thread.

I do very clearly and your views on me posting in there but since when were there such strict rules requiring posts to adhere strictly to topic?

Champ is the Code it the gf using biscuits instead of stats

Thats not a good thing, is it?