You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Let the lad retain a bit of mystery, for fucks sake.

It wasnt me that brought him into the conversation. I was just making my point without being explicit about it...and in doing so Have drawn attention to it. Arrgghhh...

Edit. Especially now that its at the top of a new page

Just taken her for food and went in the co-op to get some win to take home. She is at the till and gets id'd. Fair one she is only 21 and even

Though i had id they said they cant serve us. No drama, went in to the next shop on the way home and as we get to the till she notices the pick and pix and asks the fella if they have any scoops for the pick and mix.

Yeah your not 12

Edit: she just got served . Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just taken her for food and went in the co-op to get some win to take home. She is at the till and gets id'd. Fair one she is only 21 and even

Though i had id they said they cant serve us. No drama, went in to the next shop on the way home and as we get to the till she notices the pick and pix and asks the fella if they have any scoops for the pick and mix.

Yeah your not 12

Edit: she just got served . Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wrote that from a shop over pick a mix?

Have a word

Took her to Costco for the first time today.

For an intelligent woman you'd of thought she'd be able to understand the terms buying in bulk and trade membership.

When she saw the £7,200 bottle of Cristal champagne and I told her to stay the fuck away from it I had every bloke in earshot give me that knowing look.

Even her dad.

Took her to Costco for the first time today.

For an intelligent woman you'd of thought she'd be able to understand the terms buying in bulk and trade membership.

When she saw the £7,200 bottle of Cristal champagne and I told her to stay the fuck away from it I had every bloke in earshot give me that knowing look.

Even her dad.

You know how to treat a girl, C

Yep that's exactly what you need mate, a new sofa for the baby to be sick on, shit on and ruin for the next 3 years.

23 more like.

Although she may have a point; it'll be the last time for a long time that every penny doesnt go on baby shit

An entirely separate conversation today reminded me of an anecdote I was told by one of my old housemates years back. I can't remember exactly but I think he was talking about his sister. She was watching some programme where they were making perry (basically it is like a cider made from pears, in case anyone's wondering), and she remarked about how after going through all that laborious process, it still looked like beer, and that she prefers the clear sparkling stuff you get in green bottles (Perrier, in case anyone's wondering).