You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

She is watching something on the telly where they are in stratford upon avon and asked me where it was, i said the midlands somewhere and she looks on google maps and goes "I didn't know birmingham was in the midlands? i thought it was up north" 

I suppose from where you are, nearly everything is up north. 

Bird in work today..

Her "Told you not to put tomatoes near my food I hate them.

Me "But you eat pizza, that has tomato sauce on it?! As does the bolonese sauce you had last week

Her "That's different.

Wtf

Seems like a pretty close relationship though? Why were your tomatoes near her food? why do you know what she eats? 

Have you? 

Seems like a pretty close relationship though? Why were your tomatoes near her food? why do you know what she eats?

Have you?

We have a small shared kitchen in work plus she sits next to me. I literally had my tomatoes on the counter about a foot from her grub. Weird bint.

Would I? Yup. Did I? Nope. This dude is happily married.

when was this golden age of the GF that everybody goes on about,I'd love to know?

Isnt the GF about non round ball topics anyway so basically anything goes?

All this moaning about better days fits in with the thread because it sounds like old women moaning.

If you dont like what you reading either ignore it or create your own topics on what you like,problem solved.

I suggest HRT would suit a few men also.

Yeah, the point that you seem to be missing is topics are being created like this one, then getting hijacked to talk about biscuits and it's the same inane middle aged ramblings across the forum, and not just from Champ.

I'm far from the only one who thinks this, you don't like what I'm saying then tough luck.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, the point that you seem to be missing is topics are being created like this one, then getting hijacked to talk about biscuits and it's the same inane middle aged ramblings across the forum, and not just from Champ.

I'm far from the only one who thinks this, you don't like what I'm saying then tough luck.

Ditto.

Theres an ignore function if you arent happy with us middle aged farts that can easily be used too.

Feel free to start your posts on raves,techno and miley cyrus if you wish.

Bird in work today..

Her "Told you not to put tomatoes near my food I hate them.

Me "But you eat pizza, that has tomato sauce on it?! As does the bolonese sauce you had last week

Her "That's different.

Wtf

And there's fuck all wrong with this either. Tomato purée, ketchup, passata etc, nowt wrong.

Actual tomatoes, whole, sliced, sun dried etc. vile little bastards.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

when was this golden age of the GF that everybody goes on about,I'd love to know?

Isnt the GF about non round ball topics anyway so basically anything goes?

All this moaning about better days fits in with the thread because it sounds like old women moaning.

If you dont like what you reading either ignore it or create your own topics on what you like,problem solved.

I suggest HRT would suit a few men also.

I don't want to attribute the GF's decline solely to 9/11, but it certainly didn't help.

• Upvote 1