You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve just checked and I’m still not a German prosecutor.  Although I could ask you when the parents are being charged?  You’re a practicing solicitor so I’m sure your ability to process complex information should be helpful.  

I'll ask again in six months. 

• 1 month later...
On 07/12/2021 at 22:45, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha, you’ll have flounced AGAIN by then.  

Can I have your address so I can ask when the parents will be charged?  

Woof, woof.  

Looks like your boy has an alibi/multiple alibis.  Who'd have thought it, eh?  Rico, barking up the wrong tree like a mad gullible bastard.  Again.  Woof, woof.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/26/madeleine-mccann-suspect-has-number-of-alibis-for-day-she-vanished-15994584/

The prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case has a ‘number of people’ who can provide him with an alibi for the night the toddler vanished, it has been reported.

• Downvote 2

On 07/12/2021 at 21:38, TK-421 said:

Hey Rico, buddy. When's Christian B getting charged for the murder? You seemed so certain and time has passed. 

9 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Looks like your boy has an alibi/multiple alibis.  Who'd have thought it, eh?  Rico, barking up the wrong tree like a mad gullible bastard.  Again.  Woof, woof.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/26/madeleine-mccann-suspect-has-number-of-alibis-for-day-she-vanished-15994584/

The prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case has a ‘number of people’ who can provide him with an alibi for the night the toddler vanished, it has been reported.

Ha ha, you’ve just googled Maddie to get an update because you’re mad at me?  This is totally normal behaviour you know.  Your imaginary girlfriend and the lads at the pretend cricket club will back you up.  

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Cadaver dogs again? Look, if the convicted paedo and multiple rapist says it wasn’t him then I’m more than happy to believe him.  I mean who wouldn’t?  

I don't think you quite understand how an alibi works - it's when OTHER PEOPLE can vouch for his whereabouts. 

Do you have a functioning brain?

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

I don't think you quite understand how an alibi works - it's when OTHER PEOPLE can vouch for his whereabouts. 

Do you have a functioning brain?

That’s not what alibi means though is it?  Oh man, I guess it was a good job you stuck to property.  

6 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

In this instance, that's exactly what it means.  He's got witnesses coming forward to vouch for his whereabouts. 

So you’re back pedalling again then. 

Look, I’m going to bed now and I’m sure your  mum doesn’t want to be disturbed with that keyboard clacking all night.  

• 1 month later...

Phony British case closed but the McCanns are keeping their "fund" open.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/20/investigation-into-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-to-end-16309425/

Madeleine McCann inquiry to end after 11 years

‘The team’s work is expected to be completed by autumn.

‘There are currently no plans to take the inquiry any further.’

I was listening to Radio 2 the other day and they had someone on who had done a podcast on Cheryl Gene Grimmer who was abducted from a beach in Australia in 1970. Her and her family had emigrated from Bristol 2 years earlier. They then had her brother on who left her alone for about 90 seconds, came back and she was gone. They arrested a fella in 2017 who initially said he did it but he ended up released after then pleading not guilty. Awful. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Cheryl_Grimmer

54 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was listening to Radio 2 the other day and they had someone on who had done a podcast on Cheryl Gene Grimmer who was abducted from a beach in Australia in 1970. Her and her family had emigrated from Bristol 2 years earlier. They then had her brother on who left her alone for about 90 seconds, came back and she was gone. They arrested a fella in 2017 who initially said he did it but he ended up released after then pleading not guilty. Awful. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Cheryl_Grimmer

Aye, common sense dictates that so much passage of time makes definite detection very difficult. DNA evidence I would imagine is best served to bridge the time divide.

I can’t stand most of these true crime podcasters and, more specifically, YouTubers. There’s one or two in particular that my missus sometimes watches, who describe all these murders in a chirpy way. Doesn’t sit right with me that the little pricks are making loads of money off the back of people dying. Also wish that I’d started it before them. 

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Christ

Madeleine McCann: Burger van advert banned for making light of missing girl | UK News | Sky News

Adverts for a burger van that featured pictures of Madeleine McCann have been banned for being offensive.

The ads for the Otley Burger Company, which ran over Mother's Day, showed the missing girl and her mother, Kate McCann, with the caption: "With burgers this good, you'll leave your kids at home. What's the worst that could happen?"

In the background, a man was shown running with a smaller image of Madeleine in his hands, alongside the words: "Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there."

The promotional images were posted on the company's social media sites and were later reported to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christ

Madeleine McCann: Burger van advert banned for making light of missing girl | UK News | Sky News

Adverts for a burger van that featured pictures of Madeleine McCann have been banned for being offensive.

The ads for the Otley Burger Company, which ran over Mother's Day, showed the missing girl and her mother, Kate McCann, with the caption: "With burgers this good, you'll leave your kids at home. What's the worst that could happen?"

In the background, a man was shown running with a smaller image of Madeleine in his hands, alongside the words: "Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there."

The promotional images were posted on the company's social media sites and were later reported to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).

Fucking Hell.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Christ

Fucks sake.