You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

13 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't like this nonsense trial through the media. If the evidence is that conclusive, why aren't the relevant authorities pressing charges? 

It’s in the article.

Took me a minute there.  You are complaining about a trial by media for the German paedo, but not the trial by media of the parents. Very good. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

What are you talking about? 

The reason he’s not been charged is in the article. 

I thought you were making a joke about trial by media, you know, how the McCanns have been treated.  I kind of assumed you weren’t complaining about the treatment of a convicted sex offender. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought you were making a joke about trial by media, you know, how the McCanns have been treated.  I kind of assumed you weren’t complaining about the treatment of a convicted sex offender. 

He's not been charged due to a lack of evidence, it's completely circumstantial and sounds like they just want to nail someone, luckily a convicted sex offender already in prison, and end this circus. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

12 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

He's not been charged due to a lack of evidence, it's completely circumstantial and sounds like they just want to nail someone, luckily a convicted sex offender already in prison, and end this circus. 

Exactly. I don't give a fuck what happens to a sex offender for the crimes he's commited. But if he's killed Madeline McCann, let's get him in court to face the charges Esther than this "if you know what I know" shite. That's what court is for. Put the evidence up or shut up until you have the required evidence. 

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Exactly. I don't give a fuck what happens to a sex offender for the crimes he's commited. But if he's killed Madeline McCann, let's get him in court to face the charges Esther than this "if you know what I know" shite. That's what court is for. Put the evidence up or shut up until you have the required evidence. 

They have evidence that she’s dead.   The article PB (RIP) posted seemed to suggest it was a picture of her dead.  Him having a picture of her dead wouldn’t be enough to charge him with murder.  They are seeking more evidence and if they get it they will charge.  

EDIT: he has form for filming his attacks. He filmed himself raping the old lady in Portugal. 

15 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

So we can now add the German police to the conspiracy?  Is there anyone left? 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

They have evidence that she’s dead.   The article PB (RIP) posted seemed to suggest it was a picture of her dead.  Him having a picture of her dead wouldn’t be enough to charge him with murder.  They are seeking more evidence and if they get it they will charge.  

EDIT: he has form for filming his attacks. He filmed himself raping the old lady in Portugal. 

So if they don't have enough evidence to charge him, they should shut up and go and find some. Or of they can't find so, go through the process with the relevant authorities closing the case because while they suspect someone is guilty, it's going to be too difficult to prove without a confession. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

So if they don't have enough evidence to charge him, they should shut up and go and find some. Or of they can't find so, go through the process with the relevant authorities closing the case because while they suspect someone is guilty, it's going to be too difficult to prove without a confession. 

Ha ha, that’s exactly what the article says!  Remember they didn’t reveal his name (and still haven’t due to German law) it’s our press that identified him.  They’ve said they have compelling evidence she’s dead.  Do you think they should have shared that?  If they have a photo of her dead for example? 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha, that’s exactly what the article says!  Remember they didn’t reveal his name (and still haven’t due to German law) it’s our press that identified him.  They’ve said they have compelling evidence she’s dead.  Do you think they should have shared that?  If they have a photo of her dead for example? 

Should have shared what, the photo? Or the fact they have a photo? 

If they have one, it should be the McCann's choice at the very least. 

In terms of they should say "we have a photo of her dead" ... Well in that situation, I think they should say fuck all and pass it to the team leading the investigation in Portugal and all commentary if required should come through them. 

Christ no. I don’t mean sharing the actual photo.  

They have him in custody, he’s a German national, and the Portuguese police have discounted him a few times. 

Indont think it’s unreasonable at all for them to say they believe she’s dead, or to keep their powder dry in case it ever gets to court. 

It does seem to anger the people who made and industry out of her death.  

10 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Christ no. I don’t mean sharing the actual photo.  

They have him in custody, he’s a German national, and the Portuguese police have discounted him a few times. 

Indont think it’s unreasonable at all for them to say they believe she’s dead, or to keep their powder dry in case it ever gets to court. 

It does seem to anger the people who made and industry out of her death.  

If the Portuguese Police have discounted this suspect several times is there a good chance he didn't do it,or they don't have the required evidence? Why would a suspect be discounted 'several' times? Seems a strange one.

39 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

If the Portuguese Police have discounted this suspect several times is there a good chance he didn't do it,or they don't have the required evidence? Why would a suspect be discounted 'several' times? Seems a strange one.

Big edit here: I misread the post.    

I mean, Peter Sucliffe was discounted by the police a few times.  

For some reason the Portuguese police didn’t fancy him for it.  He’s a nonce, has continued to be a nonce since she went missing and has numerous other offences too. They’ve got him for drugs offences and raping a 78 yr old woman since then.  He recorded the rape of the old woman. 

The Portuguese police were shit, their chief investigators were hopeless and tried to capitalise on the case. 

The German police have what they see to be incontrovertible evidence she’s dead, obtained from the nonce who lived in the immediate area at the time .  It’s likely it’s pictures. 

Either:

1) Parents are involved and have organised the biggest conspiracy ever involving 3 countries, 3 police forces and none of the hundreds of the people complicit have ever decided to speak out

2) She was kidnapped and killed by a

nonce. 

6 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

I take it they didn't show the photo etc to the portuguese? 

The Portuguese discounted him twice, the Germans aren’t using this evidence to keep him in prison. He’s in prison for drugs offences then rape.  

What’s your explanation? Is it a massive conspiracy theory thats now managed to rope in the German police. 

23 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

No I just think he if they have evidence charge him or shut up and wait until you have the evidence to do so otherwise it's just pointless noise. 

They are trying to get the evidence, they didn’t release his name, don’t you think it’s important that they share what they know with our police and ultimately the public? 

24 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

can they charge him? the Portuguese seem to indicate they haven't seen a picture of her? what sense does it make to blab to the press? 

The Portuguese have a vested interest in this not being the bloke as they discounted him twice.  Theyve also been pretty shit all the way through this.  

The Germans have no skin in the game whatsoever. They are just stating the fact they have evidence they believe proves she is dead. Not releasing that information would be fucking horrific, whether or not they ever convict the guy.   They are hoping to gather evidence to charge him but have said that might never happen. Without corroborating evidence all they have is their ‘proof’ she’s dead.  

Say it is a photo (and it may not be) he can easily say he bought it/nicked it or whatever.  

If it was him the dogs seem to have been a red herring.  

49 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The Portuguese have a vested interest in this not being the bloke as they discounted him twice.  Theyve also been pretty shit all the way through this.  

The Germans have no skin in the game whatsoever. They are just stating the fact they have evidence they believe proves she is dead. Not releasing that information would be fucking horrific, whether or not they ever convict the guy.   They are hoping to gather evidence to charge him but have said that might never happen. Without corroborating evidence all they have is their ‘proof’ she’s dead.  

Say it is a photo (and it may not be) he can easily say he bought it/nicked it or whatever.  

If it was him the dogs seem to have been a red herring.  

Thats a bit conspiracy theory Rico.