You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

22 hours ago, an tha said:

Bitters support really need to stop being everybodys mates just to spite us and start standing with us against all these small time little ingerlund pricks.

That boat sailed when they bessied up with a group of scruffy cunts who's entire repartee is about how much they hate scousers

Quite ironic really.

The Blues have every right to be pissed off about this. One of them posted this on that Grand Old Team thread. If this is true, and it seems to add up, it's a disgrace that Leicester are allowed to call it off again.

Not sure if this is true or not, but nabbed off Reddit:

Afcon: 4 (Ndidi, Mendy, Amartey, Iheanacho)

injured: 10 (Castagne, Ricardo, Fofana, Evans, Soyuncu, Justin, Thomas, Vardy, Daka, Bertrand)

covid/ unknown: 2 (Dewsbury-Hall, Soumaré)

So it's postponement over maybe 2 covid cases?

28 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

To be fair when I said I expect outrage it wasn't directed towards just Everton, in fact after reading some of the comments on GoT I must say I agree with most of them.

According to what I've seen they have four players in Africa and two with unspecified illness.

They played yesterday, had no further covid cases and yet can successfully get a game postponed a fews days later? Joke.

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

It’s a fucking joke Leicester have got another postponement. 

Fucking joke. They shouldnt be allowed to play the 'injured' players in any re arranged game.

35 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Some suggestion on GOT that after the previous postponement a group of Leicester players went to the darts.

Think it was Barnes and a couple of others, pictures of them in the hall with all the audience. Shouldnt be allowed to play any 'covid' players in the rearranged game.

What happened to play the kids and you just know they wont get a ripple of the shit we got.

1 hour ago, dave u said:

The Blues have every right to be pissed off about this. One of them posted this on that Grand Old Team thread. If this is true, and it seems to add up, it's a disgrace that Leicester are allowed to call it off again.

Not sure if this is true or not, but nabbed off Reddit:

Afcon: 4 (Ndidi, Mendy, Amartey, Iheanacho)

injured: 10 (Castagne, Ricardo, Fofana, Evans, Soyuncu, Justin, Thomas, Vardy, Daka, Bertrand)

covid/ unknown: 2 (Dewsbury-Hall, Soumaré)

So it's postponement over maybe 2 covid cases?

FIr2JZOXMAApv8W?format=jpg&name=large

9 minutes ago, m0e said:

I don't get this. What the fuck has Afcon and injures got to do with anything?

Looks to me the PL have left a bit of a loophole open with this less than '13 or 14' or whatever it is players and you can get a game called off thing and clubs are now taking advantage of it...

They should have explicitly said injuries and suspensions and other known absences like AFCON do not count and unless you have a set number of covid cases (and set it high) you play.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, m0e said:

I don't get this. What the fuck has Afcon and injures got to do with anything?

Just a lame fucking excuse. Leicester really should be looking at a 3 point deduction. Funny how they raised a team to play Watford in the cup yesterday! Barnes, Maddison and AN Other pictured at the darts now claiming to be covid positive?! Im not fucking surprised.