The 2021 season is firmly in the rear view mirror now. Champions League qualification starts tonight with Celtic up against Midgetland, who you’d imagine are a much better team than them, based on the last few European campaigns. 

The number of Everton players under investigation for noncing currently stands at one but there is of course plenty of time for that to change. 

Other interesting things to look out for in ‘other football’ this season are the removal of the away goals rule, Spurs failing miserably in the most uninspiring competition since the SportPesa Cup and FIFA attempting to fundamentally change the rules of the game forever, switching everyone off for good and allowing Dave U to close us down and focus on his golf website. 

https://hypebeast.com/2021/7/fifa-new-football-rules-trials-30-minute-halves-sin-bin-throw-ins

• Upvote 6

Nice - subs should be like hockey - just run off and another fella runs on.

Also would add that you could have three teams at every match and 30 minute games for 120 minutes - winners stay.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Who is the 31 year old Premier League nonce? 

Begins with Gylfi and ends with Sigurdsson.

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Spectator hit piece on Rashford being published tomorrow, apparently. 

Some spectacular room reading by the Spectator lot, right there. 

Hopefully someone can post it here because I’ve clicked a few links to them already this week on the GF and now I’m stuck behind the paywall. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hopefully someone can post it here because I’ve clicked a few links to them already this week on the GF and now I’m stuck behind the paywall. 

Published tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Phil Neville and Beckhams Inter Miami twatted 5 nil at home last night. Booed off the pitch. 

Oh dear, how sad, what a pity.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh dear, how sad, what a pity.

Saw his press conference after the game (Nevilles) and he threw his team under the bus then said "we win together we lose together" I wonder if Beckham will have the balls to sack him because he's doing shit and their best player Higuain went off injured as well. 

Richie lad scored twice in the Olympics v Germany should have had a twenty minute hat trick. Feigning injury then moved like a sprinter for a header. Germany are shit, Brazil have Danny Alves playing and another guy who is 33. Olympics my arse.