You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (A) 4/5/19 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5 or 10 minutes before Mo got injured Newcastle were on top and the crowd were right behind them. Weirdly break ended up benefiting us because they never got going again. Sit out Tuesday, get back in the bike for Sunday.

We did it !! What a game !! These Redmen just won’t give up and I love them for it.

To all those moaners wetting their knickers over Sturridge - how many games has Mo been below par this season, only to pop up and do the business at the right moment?!?

If Sturridge never started at Newcastle, Mo would NOT have scored no22. and we’d have gone home with a 2-2 draw. Season over.

Klopp is in a far better position to choose the team, so give him some damn respect.

I’m still dreaming of the double until it’s just not possible to win it.

Come on then Suarez and Co - try & finish us off !!! We are Liverpool and we are football Royalty.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Red Shift said:

We did it !! What a game !! These Redmen just won’t give up and I love them for it.

To all those moaners wetting their knickers over Sturridge - how many games has Mo been below par this season, only to pop up and do the business at the right moment?!?

If Sturridge never started at Newcastle, Mo would NOT have scored no22. and we’d have gone home with a 2-2 draw. Season over.

Klopp is in a far better position to choose the team, so give him some damn respect.

I’m still dreaming of the double until it’s just not possible to win it.

Come on then Suarez and Co - try & finish us off !!! We are Liverpool and we are football Royalty.

via GIPHY

9 hours ago, No2 said:

The 5 or 10 minutes before Mo got injured Newcastle were on top and the crowd were right behind them. Weirdly break ended up benefiting us because they never got going again. Sit out Tuesday, get back in the bike for Sunday.

Benefitted us twice seeing as Origi came on for Salah and scored the winner

9 hours ago, Colt Seavers said:

Felt like we had nine men at times with sturridge and Lovren on the pitch but fuck me this team has balls.

I'm so proud of what we have done this year I know People will say winning the fa cup would be more successful but I wouldn't change a thing 

Lovren needs fucking off, Virgil hasn't been dribbled past all season, possibly even going back to his Southampton days. Lovren got dribbled past about 3 times just vs Newcastle, one of which indirectly led to them scoring from the corner. 

5 hours ago, Red Shift said:

If Origi started instead of Sturridge then we might have scored even more, its a daft statement to make. 

5 hours ago, Red Shift said:

7 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Cheeky MOTD cunts mentioned how Newcastle fans have not forgotten the “ soft” penalty Mo won at Anfield whilst he was down. 

Also cheeky geordie cunts wanting the goal AND Trent sent off 

At least it explains why they were booing Mo from the off - I had no idea why until it was mentioned on MOTD. Sad muppets.