You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO: Hysterical fannies

Bjornebye

Go on then mate, go and find these posts about sacking Klopp. I’ll wait.

There aren’t any. If there is, it’s probably about one solitary post, because i haven’t seen it.

Stop talking rubbish to feed your narrative.

There was one, on the recently made great again MF.

The last few games are very concerning and although going out the FA Cup is shit as it was our best chance of a trophy, we are still well placed to have a decent season. We really do need to regroup and stop the rot ASAP as a few more games like the last two and we could completely derail our season.

Coutinho contributed a lot in our first half season form, so anyone who thinks we don't need someone to come in and help out creativity wise is deluded, as it will have an affect. Maybe he would have provided zero influence on the two losses but he would have on the rest of the season.

• Upvote 1

The last few games are very concerning and although going out the FA Cup is shit as it was our best chance of a trophy, we are still well placed to have a decent season. We really do need to regroup and stop the rot ASAP as a few more games like the last two and we could completely derail our season.

Coutinho contributed a lot in our first half season form, so anyone who thinks we don't need someone to come in and help out creativity wise is deluded, as it will have an affect. Maybe he would have provided zero influence on the two losses but he would have on the rest of the season.

We've been shite since Coutinho was out of the team.  The warning signs were there against Burnley and Everton.  Of course you were a miserable cunt if you weren't happy with the 3 points and progress in the cup, despite playing shite football, creating little and just about scraping a win.   

We've been shite since Coutinho was out of the team.  The warning signs were there against Burnley and Everton.  Of course you were a miserable cunt if you weren't happy with the 3 points and progress in the cup, despite playing shite football, creating little and just about scraping a win.   

Could have sworn he did not play in the City game to name but one. Someone was moaning that the unbeaten 19 game run had 8 draws in it. Did Coutinho not play in any of those draw then.

Could have sworn he did not play in the City game to name but one. Someone was moaning that the unbeaten 19 game run had 8 draws in it. Did Coutinho not play in any of those draw then.

Yes he did, which makes not replacing him even more problematic. We should have kept him whilst adding to the squad.

I'd quite like to see the club make some kind of effort to win another trophy before I die. Any kind of pot will do.

Yours,

Mr H Fanny.

I don't think last night was about throwing away the cup or disrespecting it, or anything like that.  For me it wasn't about a lack of effort.

It was down to quality.  We put our strongest team out, or close enough to it, but we weren't good enough.

Yeah we can't pin this latest cup setback on a weakened team...the questions that need to be answered are why was there no reaction from the team after the poor performance on Monday.

So many well under par performances, this of course happens to nearly all sides during a season - Spurs recently had a poor run, the key is finding a way out of it as quickly as possible/making changes that think need to be made but most importantly players taking individual and collective responsibility for turning it around with fight and passion.

I didn't see enough of that last night

A reaction on Tuesday now is a must.

Win Tues and at weekend and things look different - although it pisses me off massively to be dumped out of the cup early yet again and dumped out by shite too.

Fuck off. We aren't sound. We are going another year winning diddly squat. Another year on the perpetual rebuild after selling our best player after having developed them into their prime.

To top it off, another year with Mignolet at the club looking gormless as he concedes again after again.