You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO: Hysterical fannies

Bjornebye

9 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

So going full hysterical fanny are we

A) Going to see the league season suspended and end up not winning the title

B) Going to win the league in a empty stadium and no title parade

A) isn't going to happen, but B) definitely seems possible.

So far the only country I know of playing games in empty stadium is Serie A. It will be a massive blow if they do the same here and surely, going to a game on your own risk must be allowed.

I appreciate this viral outbreak has consequences but they've flown infected and potentially infected people all around the world since it developed in China. More people mingle getting to and from work or going about their daily lives so I dont see what good stopping people going to a football match will do in the scheme of things.

Surely if they're going to stop people going to sporting events or other large gatherings you also need to close schools and stop all use of mass transit.  If we get to that point it's because the situation is very bad and we'll all be much more worried about the health of a loved one than we will about football. 

Saying that, the ability of the authorities in this country to go about everything arse about tit never ceases to amaze me. 

17 hours ago, Lee909 said:

So going full hysterical fanny are we

A) Going to see the league season suspended and end up not winning the title

B) Going to win the league in a empty stadium and no title parade

This would be so funny if it happened to someone else. Hard to take if it's us. 

Que other fan base wankfest. 

14 minutes ago, Butch said:

This would be so funny if it happened to someone else. Hard to take if it's us. 

Que other fan base wankfest. 

As annoying as it would be, I'd have still taken it at the start of the season. 

Right!! I am bailing out of the Hysterical Fannies now!!

Cunts!!!

I am a believer!!!

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US!

• Upvote 1

On 05/03/2020 at 21:38, SasaS said:

No more pre-match handshakes. Still deciding on hugging after scoring, pushing, shoving, shirt pulling.

Atletico are already doing their bit, dispensing with the risky physical contact before hitting the deck and rolling around.