You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

Think of the players we've bought in the last few years and a few years further back still. The prices we paid. Jesus fucking Christ. There has to be some kind of brewsters millions curse on us. It's unexplainable how one club can fuck up so much. Our philophy with transfers has been created after someone has licked the back of brightly coloured frog. Rip it up fsg, rethink this shit. Demote Ayre disband the comittee ask the scouts what the fuck they do all day and if they even have eyes.

Dalglish had an atrocious transfer record at Newcastle, Rodgers is a thoroughly untried and unproven manager. None of what happened should be a huge surprise.

Get Scheidelin in. Whatever the cost. The best midfield player in the premier league. Southmampton have been fucked without him. Get him in, if it means sending Lovren, Borrini, Lambert the other way, good. Just buy him before someone else does. Then bring Stevie on for the last twenty minutes. Just buy him. ,

• Upvote 1

Yeah, all these guys will be kicking down the door for a chance to play for Brendan Rodgers and lift Liverpool 8 spots into the CL. Right.

I'm afraid Rodgers has fucked himself, and the club, with his freeze out Borini. The club is paying his wages and he's doing nothing - why would any club offer to take him at any price? The club should just let him for free - Rodgers doesn't rate him at all - and save his wages.

Borini: I want to stay and fight for my place

Rodgers:  Fight?  I'll have none of that 'desire' shit in one of my teams thank you very much!  You're out of the team until you can prove to me you're happy to coast along on your reputation

Borini: I want to stay and fight for my place

Rodgers:  Fight?  I'll have none of that 'desire' shit in one of my teams thank you very much!  You're out of the team until you can prove to me you're happy to coast along on your reputation

he didn't want to stay and fight for his place though did he? he just couldn't find someone willing to pay him 90k per week. 

he didn't want to stay and fight for his place though did he? he just couldn't find someone willing to pay him 90k per week. 

Exactly.  Saying that you have to be brain dead to buy the piece of shit in the first place.  He runs around a lot and we paid £11million for that.  We had a Dutch player who ran around a lot and offered everything else to boot.  We sold him for £1million, cunts.

Exactly. Saying that you have to be brain dead to buy the piece of shit in the first place. He runs around a lot and we paid £11million for that. We had a Dutch player who ran around a lot and offered everything else to boot. We sold him for £1million, cunts.

We could have made Maxi Rodriguez stay as well for that matter, but Ayre/Rodgers.

Borini was right to stay. He left a promising career in Italy where he was starting to score and break into the national team in order to join up with Rodgers. One injury hit first season and then heading out on loan to regain confidence earned him a shot with us. Now he's frozen out when the one thing we need is a little movement up front.

Barring when Sturridge was fit, the only time we've looked half decent in an attacking sense was against Ludogorets when Borini was partnering Balotelli. If Rodgers doesn't manage to convince him to move on in January it'll make the preceding few months look even more ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

I thought it was more of a case that he wanted to stay but if QPR were to make an offer he couldn't refuse then he'd go... Much like Alonso

getting a pay rise was more important than getting his career back on track. he'd been told he wasn't part of the plans. it has nothing to do with fighting for a place, just to do with trying to earn as much money as he could (which by the way, he is perfectly entitled to and I do not criticise him for that). he knows teams are generally more desperate in january windows and there's more chance someone will splash the cash. i have no issue with either the clubs stance or his, just this utter bullshit it's about trying to prove himself here - it's about cash. 

Well, if Odegaard has been paying attention to what is happening at Anfield, you can hardly blame him for making that decision.

Quite the opposite, they were making noises last week he wanted to go somewhere where he would be near the first team and Ajax were being made favourites.

With our struggles right now he would have more of a chance of getting a game then at Bayern, strange decision especially considering hes a lfc fan, it looks like money has played a part in his choice.

By the way, going back to a previous discussion we had about fans being able to scout and recommend players to the club, and how it didn't seem possible, because they aren't listening and there's no line of discourse.

If the club aren't willing to listen, and feel we're just worthless, then how about fishing for a club that WILL welcome recommendations from fans?

If another club benefitted from Liverpool fans researching players, and it fucked Liverpool FC off, then I'd be happy. Fuck them, they think they don't need help and we're just walking wallets with no idea about football, fuck them, we'll do thousands of research hours for another club and prove we know how to do this.

Crikey.  It's all going off now.  Must have been a mega session on FM accompanied by too much cheese.   

Quite the opposite, they were making noises last week he wanted to go somewhere where he would be near the first team and Ajax were being made favourites.

With our struggles right now he would have more of a chance of getting a game then at Bayern, strange decision especially considering hes a lfc fan, it looks like money has played a part in his choice.

Idiot comment. You pull the money card because he is likely to chose a club with maybe the best coach in the world who has always developed homegrown/young players, Bayern will most likely win their league 9 out of 10 times and are almost guarantied to reach the quarter final in champions league every year, they play out of this world football at times, and he gets to play with proven world class football players. Liverpool is a mess these days, cant blame him at all. It would be fantastic to get such a talent, but he needs to follow his head, not his heart.

• Upvote 1

My point still applies. Can, Moreno, Markovic, Manquillo, Sakho, Ilori, Borini, Assaidi....

Idiot comment. You pull the money card because he is likely to chose a club with maybe the best coach in the world who has always developed homegrown/young players, Bayern will most likely win their league 9 out of 10 times and are almost guarantied to reach the quarter final in champions league every year, they play out of this world football at times, and he gets to play with proven world class football players. Liverpool is a mess these days, cant blame him at all. It would be fantastic to get such a talent, but he needs to follow his head, not his heart.

His family were saying last week he did not want to go in any b teams and only would go somehwere where he is in the first team squad.

After hearing this I find it very surprising he has gone to one of the top two strongest sides in club football, the only logic I can come up with is he got a good offer there but I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1