You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

Cheaper to buy Kramaric than pay Torres his wage. Even if he cuts it in half. Depay is not a striker by the way. He is more like a left winger forward sort of thing. He is scoring about a goal a game right now though.

Not to be "that guy", but wasn't Suarez more like a left winger forward sort of thing before he came here?

No idea if there's any more similarities between the two but at this point as long as the guy is capable of A) Scoring goals and B.) Staying fit, he'd be welcome here for me. The fact that he's young is a double egded sword for me as we'd be relying on more young talent to instantly step up; whilst at the same time he's got time on his side to develop into something special. Would fit the FSG youth requirement though assuming that's as big of a deal as it's made out to be.

I also thought we should have signed Lacazette in the summer when we were interested in Remy instead.

I cant believe this story.

Milan want rid of a loaned struggling striker with 1 goal in 10 games. His former london club reportedly do not want him back.

Supposedly rodgers is considering bringing him back here. He couldnt could he?

Rodgers most certainly could. He thinks there's no one better to manage Liverpool; has lost touch with reality, Rodgers.

Call me a cunt but I'd love torres back, I absolutely loved the fella, probably would be shite but he couldn't be worse than balotelli, borini or lambert have been.

He'd probably be the best striker at the club behind Sturridge, which says more about the others than it does about him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Call me a cunt but I'd love torres back, I absolutely loved the fella, probably would be shite but he couldn't be worse than balotelli, borini or lambert have been.

Cunt

He might well turn out to be marginally better than what we've got now, but I don't want him anywhere near the club.

If we do sign him then it will mean we couldn't identify or afford anyone better, or FSG wouldn't provide any funds. In which case we would have much more serious problems as a club than struggling to score goals.