You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit Telly

Paulie Dangerously

I blame big brother. It went shite thereafter. I also blame big brother for the incessant need for immediate results in football and for the way managers are shot to shit after a few bad games. Big brother spawned a nation of wankers who by the power of voting for their favorite wanker, or least favorite wanker, could control what happened on a show about people being looked at by the same people who are voting for their favorite wanker!

Cretins the lot of them. Same gobshites who would gladly pay fortunes in voting on big brother or x factor or pop idol or some other stupid vacuous shite that has some washed up no name z list cunt on a judging panel, than to actually use the one vote they have that can make a difference, and that shits free!!!

Footballs modern sky sports fanboy was born out of big brothers hairy arse hole. It has a lot to answer for!

• Downvote 1

Its the thought that counts, and at least he tried.

I can imagine him getting home with this bad slag, realising he hadn't got any jonnys, and because there was no way he was letting a shag walk out of the door, convincing himself that he'd heard somewhere that there was some herb that you could use for protection. Noticing that the only herb in his cupboard was parsley, he decided thats what it was. Garnished his helmet and went for it. Few days later, down the clinic.

He should have sprinkled salt on his cock. At least he would have been wearing a condoment.

Deebo - You used  a certain word beginning with f that is not allowed on the GF - by rights you should be negged to death, but as a newbie, I'm bestowing forgiveness on you. 

There have been a few decent British dramas in the last year or two, but with the honourable exception of The Thick of It, Stewart Lee, Have I Got News For You (sometimes) and QI (Most of the time) comedy is shit. All formulaic, predictable crap. Most cop shows are completely OTT - Luther and By Any Means (or whatever it's called) being the worst. Any decent documentary ends to get shunted to BBC4.

Commissioning editors live by the line about not getting poor by underestimating the intelligence of the British Public - all repetitive, hi-concept, overly sensational crap. Just trust the viewers to get to know characters in a 13-part slow-burning realistic drama series that doesn't resort to caricatures or regional or class-based stereotypes, or portray certain spheres of  life as ridiculously glamorous (Silk - looks good, some of th legal stuff accurate, but we're not all witty, wise-cracking, gorgeous and ruthless). Just say it as it is.

• Downvote 1

Deebo - You used  a certain word beginning with f that is not allowed on the GF - by rights you should be negged to death, but as a newbie, I'm bestowing forgiveness on you. 

There have been a few decent British dramas in the last year or two, but with the honourable exception of The Thick of It, Stewart Lee, Have I Got News For You (sometimes) and QI (Most of the time) comedy is shit. All formulaic, predictable crap. Most cop shows are completely OTT - Luther and By Any Means (or whatever it's called) being the worst. Any decent documentary ends to get shunted to BBC4.

Commissioning editors live by the line about not getting poor by underestimating the intelligence of the British Public - all repetitive, hi-concept, overly sensational crap. Just trust the viewers to get to know characters in a 13-part slow-burning realistic drama series that doesn't resort to caricatures or regional or class-based stereotypes, or portray certain spheres of  life as ridiculously glamorous (Silk - looks good, some of th legal stuff accurate, but we're not all witty, wise-cracking, gorgeous and ruthless). Just say it as it is.

Apologies, and duly noted.

That Jack Whitehall wants killing dead. His shows are shit and his voice really annoys me. 

He is the biggest cunt on telly fucking hate him. He had a load of my bird mates round his table at some club in London a couple of years ago, giving it the big lad. they all just let him buy their drinks all night then fucked off and left him with his mates. 

Annoying, skinny, un-funny , large headed cunt fucker 

• Upvote 2

• 7 years later...

Any dating show. There's a million new ones recently, as if Love Island isn't bad enough. First fucking dates, some new one where some guy has to distinguish whether the women are in it for love or the prize money, some shite where they couples dance together to try and find love. It's never ending. 

There is loafers of boss British tele around..killing eve,line of duty,pesky blinders,the detectorists,people just do notmomg,this county,countless bbc dramas like time,the drama with jody comer I'm the other week.. I.domt know where people find the time to watch shote

• Upvote 1

There was a programme the other night about some US fruit advising these other fruits how to apply make up to be a drag queen, gave it a minute and thought for fucksake so turned it over only to see grown men breastfeeding,good grief. 

I hope saying fruit doesn't offend but yknow. 

1 hour ago, bigthrusts said:

Any dating show. There's a million new ones recently, as if Love Island isn't bad enough. First fucking dates, some new one where some guy has to distinguish whether the women are in it for love or the prize money, some shite where they couples dance together to try and find love. It's never ending. 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The appeal of strictly come dancing mystifies me. Relentless shite.

Not as much as the appeal of fucking EastEnders pissese off. I'm sure they've been showing the same advert to promoted it for about 30 years. It's just relentless bald cockneys shouting at each other with women who have a permanent look on their face like they're simultaneously giving birth, taking it up the arse, while chewing some sour patch kids. I fucking hate it. The only thing I hate on telly more is that Yorkshire cunt Sean Bean.