You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Latest offering from some lad I know, he's 32 but posted a picture of his street being flooded "fancy cumin 4 a walk? Me nthr, gunna need a rubber dingy at this rte!".

Another fella, 42 about the standard of programmes on Saturday night "no wunder ppl go da pub 2 get blitzed, there's fook all on telly 2nite, gonna av sum scram an go a kip insted"

Latest offering from some lad I know, he's 32 but posted a picture of his street being flooded "fancy cumin 4 a walk? Me nthr, gunna need a rubber dingy at this rte!".

Another fella, 42 about the standard of programmes on Saturday night "no wunder ppl go da pub 2 get blitzed, there's fook all on telly 2nite, gonna av sum scram an go a kip insted"

All your mates?

Frank Butcher called Pat treacle all the time.

Princess is better for the daft young 'uns.

Oh, C, I dont need that awful image of Frank Butcher wearing just that ridiculous bow tie and a silly grin as he turns up on Pat's doorstep

Can't do it in any way, shape or form.

Have some rep for maintaining standards, and because for some reason the idea of you talking nicely to a woman took me straight back to an amusing conversation you had with two very drunk irish women.

Treacle and Princess are proper knicker droppers.

Cocker - i shit you not some bloke from St Helens called me that a few weeks ago, if looks could kill he'd have been dead ten times over.

I can tolerate the term love if i've been dating them for a while, darling is a full on no though. They just sound really patronising as though someone is speaking to a child or pet.

My dad calls women 'luv' all the time, no-one would be offended by it as it's just a generation thing I reckon. I'd never do it, it'd feel too weird as it's just not something I've ever done. John G does it all the time but again, it seems natural and I don't reckon it would offence to anyone.

My dad also calls fellas 'chief', which is a bit more risky depending on where you are and who you say it to. The worst example of this would be when we were in Orlando and got lost. We ended up right off the beaten track in some dodgy looking neighbourhood.

My arl fella stops outside some shops and decides to go in and ask for directions. There's this massive black fella stood outside the 'drug store' drinking a bottle of beer from inside a brown paper bag, proper "boyz n the hood" stuff, and as my dad walks past him on his way into the shop he nods and says "Ok chief?"

The guy just looked at him and seemed confused by what had just happened. I honestly thought he was gonna "pop a cap in our racist asses". He stared at my dad all the way back to the car. He'd probably never seen such white looking legs or a fella wearing socks with sandals before.

He then made the same mistake with this enormous guy who was working on the toll booth. This guy looked like C-Lo Green. He wasn't impressed at all and was like 'what did you just call me?' We had to try and explain it was just an expression used over here and he wasn't suggesting he was the head of some African tribe. He didn't seem to be buying it but he raised the toll gate and we escaped.

My dad calls women 'luv' all the time, no-one would be offended by it as it's just a generation thing I reckon. I'd never do it, it'd feel too weird as it's just not something I've ever done. John G does it all the time but again, it seems natural and I don't reckon it would offence to anyone.

My dad also calls fellas 'chief', which is a bit more risky depending on where you are and who you say it to. The worst example of this would be when we were in Orlando and got lost. We ended up right off the beaten track in some dodgy looking neighbourhood.

My arl fella stops outside some shops and decides to go in and ask for directions. There's this massive black fella stood outside the 'drug store' drinking a bottle of beer from inside a brown paper bag, proper "boyz n the hood" stuff, and as my dad walks past him on his way into the shop he nods and says "Ok chief?"

The guy just looked at him and seemed confused by what had just happened. I honestly thought he was gonna "pop a cap in our racist asses". He stared at my dad all the way back to the car. He'd probably never seen such white looking legs or a fella wearing socks with sandals before.

He then made the same mistake with this enormous guy who was working on the toll booth. This guy looked like C-Lo Green. He wasn't impressed at all and was like 'what did you just call me?' We had to try and explain it was just an expression used over here and he wasn't suggesting he was the head of some African tribe. He didn't seem to be buying it but he raised the toll gate and we escaped.

I've met your dad, full imagery of that has just had me laughing out loud big time.

I think language use becomes acceptable from some ages, regions and the type of relationship you have with a person, John G has called me hun loads of times, and i've never took offence, nor would I. Probably because he knows almost every variation of my name and uses those too, hun has to be loads easier then Sherralea.

The person that I hardly know who just happened to take my number whilst out one night though, he's supposed to be impressing me, not making me feel like a number on a conveyer belt. Blimey, I really am hard work after all.

a

I've met your dad, full imagery of that has just had me laughing out loud big time.

I think language use becomes acceptable from some ages, regions and the type of relationship you have with a person, John G has called me hun loads of times, and i've never took offence, nor would I. Probably because he knows almost every variation of my name and uses those too, hun has to be loads easier then Sherralea.

The person that I hardly know who just happened to take my number whilst out one night though, he's supposed to be impressing me, not making me feel like a number on a conveyer belt. Blimey, I really am hard work after all.

Aw, I doubt you're as hard work as you make out fifteen.

I've gone my whole career calling people luv and mate.

I was once bumming a bird, and after about 4 days of bumming her bum right off she asked, "do you even know my fucking name?"

"Of course I do, luv!" says I. "It's, erm, Christina!"

"No it isn't, you wanker", says she, "it's fucking Crystal!".

Then we bummed some more. Hard and fast. Like she owed me money. Oh how larfed! She was a right dirt box, was ol' Crystal.

The moral of the story is that I have bummed way more women than you.

I call my bird 'babe' and she says it to me too. I've noticed that my best mate and his missus also do it. Either we're head-over-fucking-heels in love with our women or we're a pair of massive bumders. I'm sure I know which of those the GF would assume.

Rant time - Wasps. The cheeky little cunts. I've just been stung on the elbow by one whilst laying down reading a (non-gay) magazine. The little fucker came out of nowhere and just jabbed it's stinger into my arm. The evil, yellow, waspy little bastard. Anyway, he dead now.

I call my bird 'babe' and she says it to me too. I've noticed that my best mate and his missus also do it. Either we're head-over-fucking-heels in love with our women or we're a pair of massive bumders. I'm sure I know which of those the GF would assume.

Rant time - Wasps. The cheeky little cunts. I've just been stung on the elbow by one whilst laying down reading a (non-gay) magazine. The little fucker came out of nowhere and just jabbed it's stinger into my arm. The evil, yellow, waspy little bastard. Anyway, he dead now.

Yep, same here. I can't remember the last time I called her Carly. She on the other hand will call me anything and everything.

If we're out and I'm bored or I end up having to do the shopping then I'll wind her up to entertain myself. I'll be really over the top, stroking her hair and saying really loudly how much 'I love my sugarpuff' so everyone can hear.

Women love that stuff.

They really like you to just randomly grab their tits in the middle of the supermarket too.

Lads using hairdryers in the Gym. WTF? Actually bringing their own haoirdryer with them and drying their hair. I assume this is a Brighton/southern thing?, as I'd imagine you might actually get a rabbit punch back home for such behaviour.

Two of these little meffs yesterday in the changing room. Neither of them even had that long hair either. I'd have actually threw them out myself if they broke out a pair of hair straighteners. Cunts.

Get a proper haircut, stop fucking about or for the really long haired people just tie it back till you get home.

Nothing against hair, if I could get past the awkward chinaman phase I could spot a good head of hair. Not lost a bit. I also have respect for bandana ninjas in the gym too. It's the hairdryer using fucking half measures not even worth a blow dry type of cunt who grind my gears.