You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

Bin this fucking spastic cunt off

He's fucking retarded

lol

Your upset because you are on the bench, im sure you can post more bullshit and get yourself into the starting 11

Its like people were saying in the match day thread, people who have never played football or are crap at it just dont understand the game.

They highlighted you as one of them, not me, so your arguement is with them.

Im just here, to highlight to all users, that you really do talk shit and dont know fuck all about football. Sadly for them you have posted 12,000 odd times, taking up valuable server space.

Red Revolution is quite obviously Jordan Henderson.

Go to bed kiddo, you've got training in the morning.

If i did it would be at Melwood

Not carrington, manc 01

Why is a united fan allowed to post here by the way?!

EDIT: zigalicky you have a twitter account? LOL who the fuck is going to want to follow you, ha ha, self deluded or what

use some words next time, or this will just get worse

Dear o dear

Edited by red revolution

Brilliant Prospect and has the right attitude to make it here. Has a great understanding of the forum and at this point only shows his brilliance in flashes which is expected with his age.

If he improves as much as Momo did then we have a serious talent.

Fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont really know what Henderson does that keep seing him being selected. He must be fucking ace in training.

The only thing i see him do during games is cover alot of ground and play simple passes. And any fucker who trains 5 days a week could do that, basically.

With the amount of chances he gets he should really start to take some responsibility out there before it's too late for him. I am also abit gobsmacked as to why we seem to play him in a more advanced role than Gerrard. Gerrard had the best spell in his entire career playing in a free role behind Torres. Why not fucking try that with Suarez, who's twice the footballer Torres is.

In response to the original question: "Not a Liverpool player"

I'm developing really bad feelings towards him, and it isn't really his fault. Stop playing him, Kenny! He isn't and will never be good enough for our great club! He obviously lacks both the skills and even worse, the mentality to play for us.

I'd take Adam and even Shelvey 10 times out of 10 over this overrated piece of blandness.

Diao and Diouf are getting some serious competition in Downing and Henderson, that's for sure!

He's one for the future. Remember watching him at Sunderland one of his goals he arrived in the box perfectly timing his run and smashed a volley in.. Dont know if hes been told to play a different way or hes just adjusting but there's definately a player in there.. Usually these young talented lads have no fear cocky almost so nothing fazes them cant see this with Henderson.. He's been lucky in that no one has really got on his back but he's going to have to start sowing some improvement for me as he is still the same player as the first game he played. I think he has regressed since his time at sunderland..

He's not a right midfielder

Fuck knows why he keeps getting played there

I'm not sure he gets played there, he wasn't before Dirk was substituted at least. Did you really notice any difference from the first half? What he does do is to drift wide right to receive the ball, as he doesn't have the skill or confidence to receive the ball with his back to goal. He never - and I mean never - threatens centrally, which is key if you're playing in the middle of the park. I can't really write much more, as I get angry just thinking about it. He's a coward - if you want to be direct about it....

Why does Kenny play him at all is the main question here I suppose. Someone argued he likes his industrious midfielders, but Henderson has no outstanding qualities, and even if it (at least to the untrained eye) seems like he presses the opposition, he doesn't. One poster on here said during preseason that he presses without conviction (that goes for Gerrard and Carroll too btw), I think that's pretty accurate

. He doesn't influence the game at all, even in his preferred (?) central position. He's a nothing player, and I seriously think you need to go back to Diao's "performances" to find a player that has contributed less for us in the middle of the park. Since I watched him in the Euros in the summer, I've been thinking "the English Øyvind Leonhardsen", and not much has changed since. Pointless, pointless signing (even more so than Downing - since we already have Shelvey here - who is a much better prospect), and I only hope we cut our losses quickly here. The danger with Henderson is that because of his age people (including the management) will be more patient with him. We can't afford passengers like him in our squad if we are to challenge for top 4 - nevermind the title. Get rid -asap.

I'm not sure he gets played there, he wasn't before Dirk was substituted at least. Did you really notice any difference from the first half? What he does do is to drift wide right to receive the ball, as he doesn't have the skill or confidence to receive the ball with his back to goal. He never - and I mean never - threatens centrally, which is key if you're playing in the middle of the park. I can't really write much more, as I get angry just thinking about it. He's a coward - if you want to be direct about it....

Why does Kenny play him at all is the main question here I suppose. Someone argued he likes his industrious midfielders, but Henderson has no outstanding qualities, and even if it (at least to the untrained eye) seems like he presses the opposition, he doesn't. One poster on here said during preseason that he presses without conviction (that goes for Gerrard and Carroll too btw), I think that's pretty accurate

. He doesn't influence the game at all, even in his preferred (?) central position. He's a nothing player, and I seriously think you need to go back to Diao's "performances" to find a player that has contributed less for us in the middle of the park. Since I watched him in the Euros in the summer, I've been thinking "the English Øyvind Leonhardsen", and not much has changed since. Pointless, pointless signing (even more so than Downing - since we already have Shelvey here - who is a much better prospect), and I only hope we cut our losses quickly here. The danger with Henderson is that because of his age people (including the management) will be more patient with him. We can't afford passengers like him in our squad if we are to challenge for top 4 - nevermind the title. Get rid -asap.

Yeah I said all this in the very first post. But he's even worse than I feared and has no spine or bollocks or anything whatsoever.

He makes my blood boil and i would never play him again.

Adam gets a dog's abuse but he's got twice the heart, never shies away from responsibility and occasionally does craft a chance, Readysalted should not be playing ahead of him

He's young, athletic, neat and tidy, and adapting.

Oh, and he's the new Lucas - scapegoat in other words.

He's going to get better, and will be an important player for us in years to come.

He hasn't been great so far, but he has all the attributes to make it as a good player for us.

Patience is the key here.

Since when were we a group of fans who slated a young player after little more than half a season?

Fuck me, it's embarassing the way people jump all over this kid - and that's what he is, a kid learning his trade at the best club in the world.