You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

No worries, cunt.

lol

Since in 3 posts you havent talked about anything football related, you are on the bench aswell now

This team is really starting to take shape:

Bench: Jairzinho, silverlining, brucespanner, manicss01

First 11: (so far)

1.the way to rome

please note reasons for selection will only happen once the whole squad is complete

Edited by red revolution

He isnt mobile enough i do agree with you there

And the de jong goal was his fault, shit control and then got sucked in trying to tackle silva

Out of his depth though? thats abit strong, its his first season at a big club. He shouldnt start as many games as he does thats for sure.

I think he would be a good sub in games where we struggle to create or need a goal. At 26 he is worth keeping for abit longer (like you say end of next season..if he doesnt improve get rid)

Lets not forget how much that city midefield cost and the calibre of players he was up against.

Yep, all fair enough. I shouldn't be writing him off just yet and should give him more time to settle, prove himself etc But he seems to irritate the fuck out of me!

Yep, all fair enough. I shouldn't be writing him off just yet and should give him more time to settle, prove himself etc But he seems to irritate the fuck out of me!

Yea i can tell mate!

I think that happens with every fan though. I have written off many players, like dirk, and then also changed my mind on them later on.

Dirk was great last night...

lol

Since in 3 posts you havent talked about anything football related, you are on the bench aswell now

This team is really starting to take shape:

1.the way to rome

please note reasons for selection will only happen once the whole sqaud is complete

Haven't you got traffic to be shouting at you cognitively difficient waste of oxygen?

On topic. Henderson looks like he has it in him to be a technically gifted midfielder, never a fighter in a million years though. If, in a couple of seasons, him and Lucas (or another) are our central midfield I wouldn't be surprised, but he's not there yet.

As for Adam, a couple of wonder passes and a couple of stupid fouls per game, is it good enough if we want to get back to where we belong?

Haven't you got traffic to be shouting at you cognitively difficient waste of oxygen?

Take it as a compliment that your not (yet) stupid enough to make the starting 11

You seem quite smart, but then they are always the ones who are boring and not that funny

Anyway i have football training tonight, for a real team that actually play real football.

So the forum is yours....

On topic. Henderson looks like he has it in him to be a technically gifted midfielder, never a fighter in a million years though. If, in a couple of seasons, him and Lucas (or another) are our central midfield I wouldn't be surprised, but he's not there yet.

As for Adam, a couple of wonder passes and a couple of stupid fouls per game, is it good enough if we want to get back to where we belong?

He never hides though or goes for the easy pass like some of our new signings do (Henderson included). If all of our players had the mentality of always trying to make something happen on the ball like Adam instead of playing the safe option then I guess we'd be a fair bit higher in the table.

Lest we forget Charlie Adam couldn't get a game for Rangers, I think that speaks volumes.

One of the worst players in a Liverpool shirt in a long time.

Fuck off with that shit. You've either got a very short memory or forgotten about the last few seasons.

Adam has his faults but in terms of ability & how he's played for us he's miles ahead of Konchesky, Degen & Poulson to name but a few.

One of the worst players in a Liverpool shirt in a long time.

I think he's no better than average, and what of it?, ?

Make your mind up.

Not really, or infact, at all.

Yeah sure a player that's scored a few, assisted a few and played very well in some games is just as poor as Konchesky and Poulson who offered fuck all.

People like you deserve Poulson back.

God know why Pardew didn't play him, but your comparing Mascherano and Charlie Adam for goodness sake, one is a class act, and the other....isn't.

I'm just saying that one player not getting played at a club doesn't always make him not good enough for that level. It could be that he's not suited to the managers style of play or formation.

For the record I think Adam needs to be sold or given a massively reduced role if we're to make the top 4, but we can't fault the effort or commitment he has given this club in the 6 months he's been here. And his attitude is spot on, he never shirks or hides from a challenge like Henderson, Downing or Carroll do on a regular basis. It might sometimes be frustrating when one of his long passes or shots don't come off but its better than passing it sideways or backwards most of the time like certain members of our squad do on a regular basis.

And his attitude is spot on, he never shirks or hides from a challenge like Henderson, Downing or Carroll do on a regular basis.

Chirst I wish he would shirk from more challenges rather than hacking at people's ankles as he does on a regular basis. He's a defensive liability and a walking foul no matter what he may attempt with the ball at his feet.

Saying that, I agree with your basic premise but sometimes intention just ain't enough.

Adam was really shit last night, worse than Savic and that is saying something.

No way.

And trust me, I've been going absolutely mental at him lately because hes been beyond dogshit in a lot of games. The Bolton game had almost pushed me to the point of absolute blind hatred of him.

But last night he was a lot lot better. His passing, movement and positioning were all very good. His tackling was still shit but at least he wasn't steaming into challenges like a fucking retarded gorilla.

He deserves credit for the good work he did last night.

I think he's no better than average, and what of it?, if you think otherwise then fine, Konchesy or Degen didn't cost between £7m-£9m, did they?

I'm amazed that you can talk so much shit in such a small space of time.

Firstly you say he couldnt get a game for rangers, using this as a yardstick to say how crap you think he is....

Then when someobody who knows what he is talking about (il fenomeno) gives you the mascherano at west ham comparison, you reply with the above bullshit.

The guy just helped the team your "meant" to support beat a midfeild that cost close to 100 million quid, he also helped us beat chelsea away with a midefield that again probably cost close to 100 million quid AND stoke away (which is meant to be one of the toughest fixtures around)

Cut the guy some fucking slack

You are straight into the team of dickheads and i have made you captian (for now....as no doubt some other pratt on here will eclipse your stupidity)

TLW team of idiots who have never played football before, line up so far.....

1.the way to rome

2.peflecan ©

Full reasons for selection will be given once the squad is complete