You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kate Middleton

Section_31

• 2 months later...

Someone pointed out a while ago that when she went in for her op they said she'd be out of the limelight until Easter.  Even the people who give a shit about such things shouldn't be asking where she is for another couple of weeks.

Imagine how these weirdos would cope if they were Reds, waiting for players who have "a knock" or "an issue".

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

If she's dead I'm going to be very upset.

765003123e870338_GettyImages-53139693.jpg

She's top drawer totty, there's no disputing that. If I had her face on my crockery it'd be a dubious shade of yellow.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Someone pointed out a while ago that when she went in for her op they said she'd be out of the limelight until Easter.  Even the people who give a shit about such things shouldn't be asking where she is for another couple of weeks.

Imagine how these weirdos would cope if they were Reds, waiting for players who have "a knock" or "an issue".

They're trying to hijack Easter like the Christians hijacked the spring equinox, bastards!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Mudface said:

She refuses to do pegging though. 1/10, would not bang.

But 10/10 would let bang 

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She's top drawer totty, there's no disputing that. If I had her face on my crockery it'd be a dubious shade of yellow.

You’d piss on it? What a lad 

There has been a picture of her and William were she looks like she has lost weight ( to me anyway) it's long distance and poor quality.

This is getting people on twitter saying she's dead, it's a cover up and they'll announce it soon.

I think these people may be incorrect though.

26 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

There has been a picture of her and William were she looks like she has lost weight ( to me anyway) it's long distance and poor quality.

This is getting people on twitter saying she's dead, it's a cover up and they'll announce it soon.

I think these people may be incorrect though.

I was literally coming on here to say similar. 

I don't watch, listen or read the news and only found out today about some doctored photo from last week. 

My missus was telling me there was media clamour that she was either seriously ill, had an abortion for some randomer or she's dead. 

Jesus the media really have more vivid imaginations than I ever thought possible. 

The girl had a procedure around Christmas time. I'm presuming she's probably still not well. Leave her the fuck alone.... Shower of snivelling, piers Morgan loving cunts

• Upvote 3

I'm very much not arsed about this, and I'm also very much not a conspiracy nut, but that's not her. I've had a look on twitter at all the pics and unblurred versions of the freeze frame and it looks very little like her. The photo last week was very obviously doctored.

I've no idea what is going on, but they are clearly balling this up and so doubling down rather than admitting they doctored the first photo.

I do suspect it's simply that she's still recovering from whatever surgery she had but the modern social media world and their socials team wanted to put something out on mothers day as it would be great engagement or some shit, and thought nobody would look too hard.

You'd think they just out a statement out saying she's had some fairly major surgery and will be out of the public eye until she recovers and we won't be updating anyone or giving any public statements 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

She will be out and about soon enough now the reptilian gestation period has settled she will make a marvelous host after being an obedient brood mare for an acceptable level of time. May her transformation be glorious and her prey be plentiful!

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha 1

I’ll be gutted if she’s dead. I was planning on having sexual intercourse with her in the back of an old Vauxhall Nova, on the dirt track, near Wakefield Tip. 

I’d envisaged us sharing a post coital snack of scotch eggs and dairylea triangles, whilst watching the sun go down over the prison. 

She’d be offering kind words, along the lines of “William didn’t last that long our first time either. We can try again if you like”

I’d be wondering what she’s going on about, and deciding whether I’d be able to get home in time for Match of the Day if we set off now. 

Alas, this looks as though it now might not happen.

Fuck you death.

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2