You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kate Middleton

Section_31

• 7 months later...

sweet baby jesus and the orphans

she is the perfect english rose. fuck kate winslet off, kate middleton is the one. she is corruptable as well I bet. I imagine her stroking one of the queens corgi's on her own imagining getting off her face in some bar in camden. necking a few jagerbombs and getting fingered in the garden before accepting a booty call and getting that pert arse drilled through the bed. walk of shame the next morning past the paper shop. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Your time spent as the partner of Pippa Middleton would be split into thirds. One third shagging her. One third eating and sleeping.  And one third posting the shite she comes out with on the 'World of a Woman' thread.

Your time spent as the partner of Pippa Middleton would be split into thirds. One third shagging her. One third eating and sleeping.  And one third posting the shite she comes out with on the 'World of a Woman' thread.

Fit as the other Middleton is, it wouldn't be worth the hassle of being her fella. You wouldn't be able to walk down to the boozer without some paparazzo popping out of the undergrowth to shove a camera in your grid and you'd have twats from the tabloid rags going through your bins looking for some 'incriminating' shit they can splash under a sensationalist headline.

Fuck that right off.

I still would like, with every ounce of my strength.

I'm actually starting to think Future YerMag' is fitter then her sister. She has the whole 'treat me like a classy lady then wallop me like a filthy cum slut' thing going on. Especially now she's had a kid.

I think Kate is a lot nicer, myself. Pippa would get duck, duck, goosed, certainly, but she is overrated in my view.

• Upvote 1

Kate is prettier (and I put it no higher than that) but is basically a skeleton wearing a skin suit. Pippa sports the better curves. And I'd wager trying to hold a conversation with either would be brain aids.