You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Everton v Stevenage date confirmed - Stevenage FC - The Comet

The opening line of that article is hilarious in itself

"Stevenage will travel to Liverpool to face Premier League side Everton"

They need people to know what city they play in, tickets were £15 and kids a fiver. Stevenage got 1800 tickets, evertonarentwe.

Ahh, that's absolutely charming.

And look at the sylph-like mother taking a snap of her child's developing hump. Such parental pride is a rarity these days. As I said. charming.

Loving the look of disgust from the woman with the black hair nearby.

• 2 months later...

Seen it all now, they have just layed a blue poppy reef for rememberance sunday. Obviously red poppys must offend the 2 headed twats

That is just wrong!

Seen it all now, they have just layed a blue poppy reef for rememberance sunday. Obviously red poppys must offend the 2 headed twats

You are shitting me?  The message from that wreath is "we have to go through the motions of respecting the war dead - and, maybe to a certain extent we do - but not so much to overcome our bitterness about the football".

Blue Santa costumes are just a bit of a laugh, but this is genuinely offensive.

Classless cunts.

Did someone on here say that they knew someone who works in one of the lounges and the hot taps in the kitchen don't even have red on them?

Haha please tell me that's true!

You are shitting me?  The message from that wreath is "we have to go through the motions of respecting the war dead - and, maybe to a certain extent we do - but not so much to overcome our bitterness about the football".

Blue Santa costumes are just a bit of a laugh, but this is genuinely offensive.

Classless cunts.

http://backpagepiximages.ensightnetworks.com/imagefolder/THM_H6eUA8.jpg

Just a query really, but why are some clubs doing the remembrance stuff this weekend? Remembrance Sunday is next weekend, and it shouldn't matter that a side is not playing at home so cannot do this ceremony, as if they aren't at home, they'll be at another ground where the ceremony IS taking place. The point is, they are still doing their bit. While I don't really want to knock them for doing it, it sorts of gives me the same impression as those people who fall over themselves to let everyone know how much they are supporting the poppy appeal, and who get upset when others aren't as into it as they are.

Guest San Don

Just a query really, but why are some clubs doing the remembrance stuff this weekend? Remembrance Sunday is next weekend, and it shouldn't matter that a side is not playing at home so cannot do this ceremony, as if they aren't at home, they'll be at another ground where the ceremony IS taking place. The point is, they are still doing their bit. While I don't really want to knock them for doing it, it sorts of gives me the same impression as those people who fall over themselves to let everyone know how much they are supporting the poppy appeal, and who get upset when others aren't as into it as they are.

One presumes it is so the home fans of a club who are away next weekend can pay their respects.

Dont see it as an issue really.

The blue poppy thing is a bit childish imo though.

Blue I work with was trying to argue that it's just a way of making more money but that's bollocks. It's them not wanting to wear Der red shite poppies

So what he's saying is they're so bitter that they would refuse to buy a red poppy because it's red and they would donate less money because they don't like the poppy symbol being red.