You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The differences between the decent Blues and the gobshites is quite startling. I have a bit of both in my family but the neighbours either side are a prime example.

One lad 41, great bloke, Missus is a Red, knows his stuff. Been the boozer a few times to watch away games of both sides, well balanced lad.

Lad 40 on the other side, fucking clown. Everton tattoos, married at Goodison, 40th at Goodison etc. Knows fuck all, bitter as a 6 month old lemon.

The lad I like is a regular at Goodison doesn't believe all the bullshit, the other cunt never goes near the game and talks utter shite like a Brainwashed drone.

Catchy. What's the tune?

no idea, but this masterpiece here told me thats what I do

Now there’s a team across the Park at Anfield

Whose players have no ideas at all (ideas at all)

Now they’d be better off playing snakes and ladders

It’s a shame to let them use a brand new ball (a brand new ball)

If you ever go across the Park to Anfield

If it’s only to see the Toffees play (the Toffees play)

Be sure you take your mackintosh and wellies

Unless you’re liable to float away (to float away)

Now those kopites will pee on you in the morning

Those kopites will pee on you any time of day (time of day)

For those kopites don’t go to see good football

They only go to swear and drink bad beer (and drink bad beer)

The differences between the decent Blues and the gobshites is quite startling. I have a bit of both in my family but the neighbours either side are a prime example.

One lad 41, great bloke, Missus is a Red, knows his stuff. Been the boozer a few times to watch away games of both sides, well balanced lad.

Lad 40 on the other side, fucking clown. Everton tattoos, married at Goodison, 40th at Goodison etc. Knows fuck all, bitter as a 6 month old lemon.

The lad I like is a regular at Goodison doesn't believe all the bullshit, the other cunt never goes near the game and talks utter shite like a Brainwashed drone.

Do you live at 40-and-a-half?

If Rainman was an Everton Supporter...

"We’ll fight for Alun Evans

We’ll fight for Ian St John

We’ll fight fight fight for Liverpool

Cos they can’t fight for themselves

Two-Three-Four Listen to the kopites roar

Nah nah na-Naah-na

Back to school on Monday

Haven’t done your homework

Jackanory, Jackanory"

ETA : This ones even better. Seriously, they make no fucking sense.

"Oh Liver, Liver

Liver, Liver, Liver, Liver

Egg and Chips"

ETA : This ones even better. Seriously, they make no fucking sense.

"Oh Liver, Liver

Liver, Liver, Liver, Liver

Egg and Chips"

Nah, they're just shouting in their order for tea at the chippy. It's like the Python bit, "I'll have spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam".

The official "Martinez March" publicity said - "A huge banner will be unveiled in Stanley Park at 1.30pm and handed over to supporters so that they can begin the ‘Martinez March’ to the stadium."

BSdLUyJCAAApYE3.jpg

Oh yes. That banner is huge. Everton are a huge club.

(They've even had to get children to carry it to make it look bigger!)

Moyes: "It's different preparing a United team to face him (Mourinho) rather than an Everton one. With United, we are out there to win"

Hahaha, he really is a fucking idiot isn't he? All the Bitters who defended him to the hilt with the he`s a great manager shit must be absolutely livid.

They get turned over tonight and then we beat them at the weekend and the pressure will really be on for the Gollum faced one.

I cant wait to see him fall flat on his face me.