You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think that Captain Marvel trailer looks amazing. If I could watch the next Avengers film or Captain Marvel right now would pick Captain Marvel without a second thought. Partly due to being a fan of Marvel Boy (the Noh-Varr version)/Kree/Skrulls/Secret Invasion stories, it's the type of scifi that's up there with my favourites when done right.

Am newer to Captain Marvel comics though so had been reading some of her novels lately, thought I was too hyped for the trailer and that it wouldn't deliver. It looks way better than I expected though.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:20 PM, Paulie Dangerously said:

Didn't know where to put this but discussing Stallone films with the Spanish lad I work with he mentioned "Panic in the Tunnel" after some description it was the film "Daylight" which tickled me. 

I'm trying to get more information out of him on other differently named films and he said that Die Hard was called 'Jungle of Crystal' bafflingly 

I saw Terminator 2 in Spanish.

"Hasta la vista, Baby" translates as "Sayonara, Baby".

Clint is back, baby.

The Mule

In The Mule, Clint Eastwood stars as Earl Stone, a man in his 80s who is broke, alone, and facing foreclosure of his business when he is offered a job that simply requires him to drive—easy enough but, unbeknownst to Earl, he’s just signed on as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel, and also hit the radar of hard-charging DEA agent Colin Bates.

Overlord

On the eve of D-Day during World War II, American paratroopers are caught behind enemy lines after their plane crashes on a mission to destroy a German Radio Tower in a small town outside of Normandy. After reaching their target, the paratroopers come to realize that besides fighting off Nazi soldiers, they also must face off against horrifying, bloody, and violent creatures that are a result of a secret Nazi experiment.

Pet Sematary

Louis Creed, his wife Rachel and their two children Gage and Ellie move to a rural home where they are welcomed and enlightened about the eerie 'Pet Sematary' located near their home. After the tragedy of their cat being killed by a truck, Louis resorts to burying it in the mysterious pet cemetery, which is definitely not as it seems, as it proves to the Creeds that sometimes, dead is better.