You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Insider...

Section_31

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tactics truck
Ohh, you fucking crybaby - how about the kraptalk site?

How pathetic can you get?

Hold on. This fool was on Koptalk too....

(*Squints at his name)

"I remember you now.

We killed you."

(Copywrite Robocop)

I enjoy this site. I don't really like all the hostility with regards to Koptalk. Lots of people don't like it for lots of reasons. Fair enough. But it's all been done to death. the constant bickering drags this place down IMO.

Why can't we move on without reference to another site all the time? There are lots of interesting characters on here and this site has a lot going for it.

I enjoy this site. I don't really like all the hostility with regards to Koptalk. Lots of people don't like it for lots of reasons. Fair enough. But it's all been done to death. the constant bickering drags this place down IMO.

Probably all the other forums will line up against us.That's alright - this thing's gotta happen every five weeks - ten weeks - or so...helps to get rid of the bad blood.Been ten weeks since the last one.

Time to go to the mattresses.

Probably all the other forums will line up against us.That's alright - this thing's gotta happen every five weeks - ten weeks - or so...helps to get rid of the bad blood.Been ten weeks since the last one.

Time to go to the mattresses.

:D

Absolute quality

Who would win a royal rumble if it were between all the forums?

KT - 90% Chinese and 2ft tall

RAWK - Arl Arses

YNWA - Cockney Middle classes

TLW - Louts and thugs and Rashid

;)

TTWR - would expect the worst so wouldn't show.

Who would win a royal rumble if it were between all the forums?

KT - 90% Chinese and 2ft tall

RAWK - Arl Arses

YNWA - Cockney Middle classes

TLW - Louts and thugs and Rashid

;)

I'm no lout and I am certainly no thug. I'm a dapper cuddly-wuddly teddy bwear.

Dunk has really gone nuts recently. Seriously barking. Maybe it's a ruse to make Steve Mad Dog Morgan look sane, but it's close to white coats time.

I remember you from that dark week of forum wars. Where, may I add, we came out smelling of comedy roses and victory. You were pretty funny if I remember, that's why you stood out amongst the dirge.

Dunk has really gone nuts recently. Seriously barking. Maybe it's a ruse to make Steve Mad Dog Morgan look sane, but it's close to white coats time.
What's changed recently? I mean how is his madness manifesting itself in a way that distnguishes itself from his normal behaviour?

Guest tactics truck

"Rio Ferdinand was telling one of my mates how he suffers from a short attention span but arrgoantly walked off before finishing the sentence."

Top drawer!

I remember you from that dark week of forum wars.

Think he's more of a YNWA'er than an specimen of KT intelligence.

FWIW I agree with others that some of Dunk's more cranially challenged minnions come here intetionally trying to get banned.... or CAD and Bryan are just flippin' dim.

Think he's more of a YNWA'er than an specimen of KT intelligence.

FWIW I agree with others that some of Dunk's more cranially challenged minnions come here intetionally trying to get banned.... or CAD and Bryan are just flippin' dim.

so asking what the problem between sites is being intentionally dim or trying to get myself banned? If this sort of thing went on over there then I would ask them the same question - whats your problem and why can't you move on? I understand fully now. Over here there is not the intelligence level to have a constructive debate, it just has to be reduced to unitelligent insults. Ah well there you go. There is so much bitterness over here it should be an Everton site. Are you sure you are all reds. With that I post my last post. The arseholes have won. If I want to be insulted I can just wait for my wife to do it!! Have a bitter life y'all and fuck the bitters!