You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp: Stepping down at the end of the season

dandyman

I’d always hoped Klopp would be here a few years after the weirdo left Man City so he got a few more league titles to reflect how amazing he was here. 

Not for a second because I thought Pep was a better manager but because Pep was the only manager a massively dipping club could have to still deny Klopp of what was rightfully his on too many occasions. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I’d always hoped Klopp would be here a few years after the weirdo left Man City so he got a few more league titles to reflect how amazing he was here. 

Not for a second because I thought Pep was a better manager but because Pep was the only manager a massively dipping club could have to still deny Klopp of what was rightfully his on too many occasions. 

got a mate who is convinced guardiola will end up here at some point

Went for a walk before and was gutted about this, was surprised how much. Dalglish is the last manager who left before his time (i.e, the club/fans weren't ready to part ways) and it's almost like a form of grief. When so much shit is going on in the world you look for the little things that bring you joy, and watching LFC is one of those things and he's a huge part of that. I hope in the future he comes back in some capacity, even as a sports director or scout or something if he's had his fill of footy, would love to just see him up in the stands with Kenny.

• Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Jurgen has left us

Emptiness fills the red soul

Sign someone you cunts

48 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

blue.jpg

43 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Jurgen is leaving a tear in my eye,

His tenure has flown like an Eagle in the sky,

How will we recover from this you ask,

Just give Xabi a Jurgen mask.

39 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Oh Jurgen Klopp

He was loved by the Kop

Bitters called him a Flop

Now he is off to open a german cake Shop

38 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

There once was a fella named Klopp

Who took Liverpool straight to the top 

It led many to say

As he drove away

"The next motherfucker will flop"

Just lacking that wee bit of a squirrel theme.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Went for a walk before and was gutted about this, was surprised how much. Dalglish is the last manager who left before his time (i.e, the club/fans weren't ready to part ways) and it's almost like a form of grief. When so much shit is going on in the world you look for the little things that bring you joy, and watching LFC is one of those things and he's a huge part of that. I hope in the future he comes back in some capacity, even as a sports director or scout or something if he's had his fill of footy, would love to just see him up in the stands with Kenny.

I hope he comes back too but I don't think it will happen. I think the Klopp chapter will be closed at the end of the season. He is not built to be a sporting director or any thing else in my opinion. Hope I am wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I can still remember the morning kenny went.

A grim friday february from memory. Remember being absolutely gutted..

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Just lacking that wee bit of a squirrel theme.

While his time here has been most pleasant

No one expected this type of present

Titles were squandered 

And many they pondered

Is that a molnkey or is it a squeasant?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1