You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

8 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Nike 3rd kits next year will have them on all their major clubs next season. I can't quite get the point of it. 

Here's a more detailed image in this report. 

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2023/10/liverpools-platinum-third-kit-for-2024-25-to-feature-innovative-nike-swoosh/

And some design fuck will get paid a couple of hundred grand for that innovative design

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Allegedly the red shirt. IMO, if this is our kit for next season, they might as well give us the title in August and save everybody else wasting their time…

IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0614.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

IF that’s it, it’s yet again a promising kit fucked by Nike. 

Simple badge and just plain white lines and it’d be great. 

These blocks of YNWA everywhere is tacky as fuck. 

• 2 weeks later...

Question for those that have ordered from soccer03.

Did you get a confirmation of order from them & if you had to contact them, what was support like?
I ordered a homekit 31Dec from them. Got charged immediatley to my Credit Card but never received a confirmation of order email, so have messaged twice and gotten no reply.  Wondering whether to challenge payment on my card as they are non responsive and I feel I've been ripped off.

Thanks

It would be great if we adopted the old Milan method (although even they have stopped that now) of basically sticking with the same three colour schemes for the three kits. So all red for the home, white and black for the away and all yellow for the third. You can then fanny around with little variations on that all you want, but stick to those colours.  It will never happen, but i wish it would. Sick of mad colours like 70's style "crushed velvet" violet, like this season's 3rd kit.