You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

It's all right as leisure gear but it's crap as an actual away kit. The day some Tarquin discovered that green was a colour that featured deep in our murky past was a day to mourn. It keeps being dragged back now like a fecking rash. We're the Reds, not the Greens. Our counter-attacks will looks like tossed salads in this kit.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

About six years after New Balance did the same thing.

NB did a blue version of that green and white quartered kit as well as a tribute to our original 1892 strip.

The NB version was OK, I love the original adidas version (probably still got it in the loft somewhere), this one needs that vomiting gif from Team America!

Just orderwd the lad the black keeper shirt (get a pair of shorts as well) from jjsport - £12.97 all in....and that includes a name and number.

He just about still gets in the biggest kid size they do.

The same on LFC site costs over £100

• Upvote 1

I’ve just started taking my little girl to footy on a Saturday for toddlers. She is only 2 1/2 and absolutely loves it. Just ordered the supposed purple 3rd kit from JJSport for her. it was only £11 for the shirt and shorts with her name on the back.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I’ve just started taking my little girl to footy on a Saturday for toddlers. She is only 2 1/2 and absolutely loves it. Just ordered the supposed purple 3rd kit from JJSport for her. it was only £11 for the shirt and shorts with her name on the back.

Nice. Only thing i would add is that last season the supposed away kit a lot of them knocked out was not same as actual - might not be case with yours - hope isn't - but might be an idea to wait until kit is actually released and then order the jarg one.

Hopefully be ok though.

As for them lasting - i have bought my lad about 5 jarg ones now and all been sound.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Nice. Only thing i would add is that last season the supposed away kit a lot of them knocked out was not same as actual - might not be case with yours - hope isn't - but might be an idea to wait until kit is actually released and then order the jarg one.

Hopefully be ok though.

As for them lasting - i have bought my lad about 5 jarg ones now and all been sound.

Already ordered it but it’s only £11 and she is only 2. I live in Glasgow so I’m not arsed. Nobody will notice and she will still enjoy herself. Looking for a pair of size 7 toddler size indoor boots though. Don’t think they exist. She currently playing in her adidas superstar frozen trabs.

54 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Already ordered it but it’s only £11 and she is only 2. I live in Glasgow so I’m not arsed. Nobody will notice and she will still enjoy herself. Looking for a pair of size 7 toddler size indoor boots though. Don’t think they exist. She currently playing in her adidas superstar frozen trabs.

Give m and m direct a try - they have loads of kids stuff.

23 hours ago, Fugitive said:

About the same price as a disgusting boxed breakfast, so good value regardless! 

• Haha 1