Quantcast
Nike deal - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

The new Arsenal Adidas shirt is boss, best looking one in league for my money...would love them to do something similar for us and revisit a classic based on our 1986 double winners shirt.

21 minutes ago, moof said:

Adidas gear is a bit snide these days, prefer Nike. And it is pronounced ny-key. Fax. 

Correct. Entirely correct.

3 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Only kids and bellends wear footy shirts. Who cares as long as they cough up the most dough, they're all made by child slaves.

Negged for the bellend bit. I don’t wear footy shirts myself, as I can’t stand polyester, but I have no problem with others doing so.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, an tha said:

The new Arsenal Adidas shirt is boss, best looking one in league for my money...would love them to do something similar for us and revisit a classic based on our 1986 double winners shirt.

This. That Arsenal shirt is fucking boss. So is the away. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, moof said:

Adidas gear is a bit snide these days, prefer Nike. And it is pronounced ny-key. Fax. 

Go ed you fucking bad wool 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Negged for the bellend bit. I don’t wear footy shirts myself, as I can’t stand polyester, but I have no problem with others doing so.

Liverpool Lad goes the match in full kit and shinnies. Stringvest wears the grey stadium jacket from 1991 with Liddel on the back. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Go ed you fucking bad wool 

You don’t get to mispronounce words just because you’re from Liverpool you pete-price-bellend-sniffing wannabe tramp. I’m just speaking fax. You don’t like it? Take it up with the guy who started the company 

1 hour ago, Trojan1892 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was the air jordan range with us playing in red, the PSG stuff was quality, I don’t bother really with tops prefer retro but I’d be all over that 

God no, that was beyond cringe. Nine stuff used to be quality but their designs are a all a bit generic these days. Although Spurs is probably 2nd nicest kit I the league this season behind Arsenal.

11 minutes ago, moof said:

You don’t get to mispronounce words just because you’re from Liverpool you pete-price-bellend-sniffing wannabe tramp. I’m just speaking fax. You don’t like it? Take it up with the guy who started the company 

I’ve never heard anyone in this country pronounce it Ny-key.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moof said:

And, ya know, the Greeks. 

• Upvote 2

I'm disappointed.

Thought I'd come on here and someone would have knocked up a list of the best footballers around Europe who are sponsored by Nike. Guess I'll have to wait a day or two for some enterprising wannabe football "journalist" to do it and start linking them to Liverpool by the dozen.

Apologies for the double post, but my joke actually motivated me to try googling it, and it turns out wikipedia has a list of all the footballers sponsored by Nike.

At first glance looking at it, I don't see a huge number of players that we'd be after. Mbappe, obviously, also Ousmane Dembele, and maybe Varane, Forsberg or Asensio? I'm sure there are a lot of other lesser-known players that have minor deals with Nike, but they're not on the list I'm looking at.

Still, obviously there's enough there with Mbappe and Dembele to keep the twitter ITK rumour-mongerers in business until next summer at the very least.

15 minutes ago, moof said:

It’s more ‘nee-kay’, at least in Ancient Greek. 

No it fuckin’ ain’t. 

Stringy, how did they said it. 

• Upvote 1