You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can’t imagine which team the second commentator supports. Who could it be...

• 486. Posted bySlinger 

onJust now

I blame on Liverpool winning the Euro Cup, If Spurs had won Eng would have won this nations cup. FACT 

• Comment number 485. Posted by Liverpools-30-Year-PL-Curse 

onJust now

Having Jordan Henderson on the same team as Raheem Sterling is embarrassing. 

Playing the Minnows of Liverpool (actually from Liverpool, unlike their team) was always going to end up in defeat

Guest Pistonbroke
    17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We need the women to turn in some really boss performances so that Neville gets the job after Southgate.

He probably will. I'm sure the F.A will come up with the goods. Mind you, with Hooliganism raising its ugly head again they might not need a manager. I know it has never gone away, but it seams to be getting worse again. Probably due to the rise of the right and folk thinking they can do and say what they want as long as they are being nationalistic. Cunts. 

Did the little Brexiteers really boo Henderson too last night?

Anyway, it was comforting to see their team back to its natural, perennial, bottling level again. I hope that never changes. 

Great to see the Netherlands revived, though they seem to lack a clinical striker. Still a good bet for the next Euros. 

3 minutes ago, suzy said:

I can't believe there's a third place play off! Our lads need a rest! Mind you so do Virgil and Gini

I hope the team that finishes fourth (out of four finalists) have to collect their medals at the podium. 

Pickford is a terrible goalie. Emotional bordering on mania. He hasn't got a calm bone in his body. 

Funny seeing footage of those England fans - one lad in a green top giving it loads (all the 'come on' arm waving) but as soon as the police charged he shit himself and sprinted off. Fucking typical modern English cunt - all talk and bravado but as soon as the going gets tough they turn tail - England football fans, Tommy Robinson following pricks, British politicians and social media warrior twats all the same. 

I think Spurs will be fucked next year.  Kane looks shot.  Even when he was fit this year he didn’t look good.  He never really has to be fair but with the goals drying up I think it’s going to put them in a difficult position.  Deli Alli has been shite for two seasons now.  Eriksen is leaving.  Trippier has gone backwards.  Alderweireld will surely be off to the mancs.  Moura won’t be happy being left out of the final.  Lloris seems to get worse every year.  I think it’s all gonna come crumbling down next season and their manager will end up leaving.

If any club knows what’s looking nailed on for Kane it’s us.

They might be wise to sell him to United for silly money now and watch his body break down on their time.

Cup final selection doesn’t bode well for them. He’s bigger than the club and they’re indulging it.

• Upvote 1

Kane is their best player, they had to play him.

Unless he knew himself he wasn't ready then it's nobodies fault, he thought he was the best option, so did the manager, they will have to live with never knowing how big a mistake it was.

Either Wenger or Mourinho said before the game that everyone is fit for the final and you live or die by the trust you put in them, that's the truth. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I see the Mancs have agreed to sign that James lad. They'll turn this into 'He's a great signing' as they try to hide their desperation. You can guarantee they paid over the odds for a young player who can run fast but hasn't been tested at the top level. He'll still be an improvement on Sanchez and Lukaku mind. I doubt Martial will be happy at the signing though. 

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Kane is their best player, they had to play him.

Unless he knew himself he wasn't ready then it's nobodies fault, he thought he was the best option, so did the manager, they will have to live with never knowing how big a mistake it was.

Either Wenger or Mourinho said before the game that everyone is fit for the final and you live or die by the trust you put in them, that's the truth. 

They didn't have to play him at all.  They took a massive risk and it backfired.  Lucas Moura was on fire and should have started.  They could always bring fuckface on if it went to extra time and penalties.  Bad management, in my opinion.  I thought Poch had a bad night overall with his starting line-up and subs. 

3 minutes ago, TK421 said:

They didn't have to play him at all.  They took a massive risk and it backfired.  Lucas Moura was on fire and should have started.  They could always bring fuckface on if it went to extra time and penalties.  Bad management, in my opinion.  I thought Poch had a bad night overall with his starting line-up and subs. 

At the very least, don't keep him on for the full 90, given he lacked match conditioning and the heat factor as well. I'm glad Kane's selfishness contributed to #6 though. Many thanks, Sir Harold. 

• Like 1
    • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

England = The Everton of international football. 

I'd have them more down as the Wolves of international football.

Not threatened to win anything of note in decades, lost their most recent major semi final to beatable opposition after taking the lead and are supported by boring, unoriginal brexit loving cunts.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

I refer back to Wenger and Mourinho, all the players are fit for a final. If your best player tells you he's fit then you have to play him. If Shaquri was on fire and Mo came back from injury then Mo will play, if he lies about his fitness he's a cunt.

Agree with you on Poch having a mare on the night.

Watched a video on YouTube yesterday of Wenger and Mourinho doing punditry for Bein Sports for the final. Both spoke absolute sense and the pair of them just stopped talking when the fans started singing YNWA and watched. Both commentated sayings it’s beautiful and Mourinho even said “listen to that, it’s better than anything we have to say” 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Watched a video on YouTube yesterday of Wenger and Mourinho doing punditry for Bein Sports for the final. Both spoke absolute sense and the pair of them just stopped talking when the fans started singing YNWA and watched. Both commentated sayings it’s beautiful and Mourinho even said “listen to that, it’s better than anything we have to say” 

It just goes to show that it's all an act with Mourinho when he's managing a club.  Wenger too, to a certain extent.  They both came across very well.

• Upvote 2