You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He needs to prove he can grow a quality mullet to earn the right to that shirt.

It pisses me off that Keita thinks he can come in here and simply take the shirt number of an all-time Liverpool legend like Skrtel. We should have retired the 37 shirt in Skrtel's honour....

If the bid is real then at least we've put one in! But, and it's a big ,rounded , full bodied BUT, our owners still won't be taken seriously unless it's a proper bid. €65million euro is 15 away from their supposed minimum. A lot of our fans will be calling it as a load of bollix, a deliberate low bid to appease fans without hope of actually being accepted.

If the bid is real then at least we've put one in! But, and it's a big ,rounded , full bodied BUT, our owners still won't be taken seriously unless it's a proper bid. €65million euro is 15 away from their supposed minimum. A lot of our fans will be calling it as a load of bollix, a deliberate low bid to appease fans without hope of actually being accepted.

The highest lowball offer ever! The owners must have been worried for the briefest of moments that it would be accepted...

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell. How are VVD and Keita going to be underwhelming?

2 huge problematic positions for us since Rafa left. Neither Carra or Gerrard replaced with similar ilk.

Yes we're still going to have Mignolet in goal and Firmino up front (not ideal for me) in terms of a strong spine, but it's a fucking good start adding VVD and Keita to that.

Because

1. we have Milner and clyne at fullback. Who aren't good enough

2. A injury prone Matip meaning lovren, klavan and Lucas get games

3. No real midfield protection for the defence . Kieta will help will help but won't be played as a DM

4. We have no proper striker who can stay foizB

@Chris78Williams is as good as they come. Knows the ins and outs of the #Bundesliga. So if he says Keita #LFC is done I trust him.

Dunno who Manuel veth is in fairness

sorry paco, if it didnt come from Paulie then its not true. it then needs to be rubber stamped by Matthewbet and then sealed with a lean, then and only then will i believe.

• Upvote 1

Because

1. we have Milner and clyne at fullback. Who aren't good enough

2. A injury prone Matip meaning lovren, klavan and Lucas get games

3. No real midfield protection for the defence . Kieta will help will help but won't be played as a DM

4. We have no proper striker who can stay foizB

In my minds eye he's a 12 ft giant of a Man who shits bullets and eats other Premier League players for breakfast.

Sounds boss. Could live with that. I've wanted us to sign someone amazing that I have no idea who they are for fucking ages. Can't beat a bit of exotic mystery.
  • Upvote 2

Chris WilliamsVerified account @Chris78Williams 11h11 hours ago

From sources privately within RB Leipzig the club may deal at an improved figure. Balance in favour of a LFC move has tipped

Chris WilliamsVerified account @Chris78Williams 11h11 hours ago

It could be a "formality" now that Keita moves to Liverpool during this window according to some within the German club.