You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A deal agreed in principle . That's better than monitoring isn't it ?

Can't wait for us to send Leipzig the apology letter, 

I know there is a lot of rubbish "news" put out there about deals etc...But if this is us leaking this out then it is absolutely laughable we aren't learning - or it is deliberate and agenda driven

I know there is a lot of rubbish "news" put out there about deals etc...But if this is us leaking this out then it is absolutely laughable we aren't learning - or it is deliberate and agenda driven

Gabriel Marcotti is on the clubs payroll now?

If he has agreed terms then Leipzig know he wants to leave, so hopefully a fee will be agreed. I have a bad feeling Emre Can might be off though.

Timo Werner is doing well too. I read a snippet that he gets booed around Germany. Don't know what that's all about, but he can keep growing and can come and be our main signing next summer, after we establish a link with RBL this summer with the Keita deal.

Hope that all goes through.

As for defence, I think Bournemouth have signed a smashing player in Nathan Ake. I don't think the top clubs like to do business with each other, but if VVD is not attainable - and I suspect there's more to come in that saga, then Ake would have been a decent alternate to my mind. Strong, fast, athletic, a footballer. Left sided central defender who can also cover left back or play in a back three. Not as good in the air as VVD though, but a very good player for what Bournemouth have paid.

Hope you're right. If it's about playing time, then Emre is currently borderline as a regular starter if everyone is fit. He did well later in the season and showed some leadership when Henderson was out, but when both are fit and firing Henderson appears to get the nod. I know it's a squad game though, and there will be plenty of games next season, but if Can wants to play week in week out it's borderline, and that's before we sign Keita (hopefully).

• Upvote 1

Myabe we should ask the neigbours to handle our deals for us. They seem a bit better at it