You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Meeting new people - some serious shit please...

Bob

Why would you do it if you are not sure it will work out?

If you have doubts now, then surely that will not change further down the line?

I really do hope it does work out for you both Bob.

Surely it's normal to have doubts about whether it will work second time around when it didn't the first time.

To not have any doubts would seem like naivety, to me.

Anyway, we'll see in time I guess.

Good luck Bob, PoF will never be the same without you....

As for whether or not it will work...I think every relationship is unique but as someone who has done this three times (2010, 2014, 2015) and finally decided it was never going to work (ie- binned) tread carefully....but the sex will be good; however do not make it to good as she will want to know any new moves you may have been trying out; in other words don't get your thumb right up there when she's riding you. Amd wipe your mobile, laptop and any other device.

Hope it works out for your daughter's sake as well.

Now, to the bookies---

Bob to workout- 2-1

Stig binbagged by summer- 3/7

Stig binbagged by autumn, back together by Winter solstice- odds on favourite

NP back a fourth time- 100000/1

TomR to bum all three of the above women- already has

Stringvest to get back with Marie Antoinette- he baked the fucking cake before they lopped her head off

• Upvote 3

I think your 3/7 is very generous.

Yeah, I just had a peek at the World of a Woman thread.

Mrs A Red should be chilling in Amsterdam in a coffee shop not harassing poor Mr A Red, who just wants to turn his house into a haven for hoarders and whiskey drinking cats.

Mrs Stig cannot stand the thought of her working and Stig not to the point she wants him in the attic to find stuff to bin....I think the microwave is an euphamism. Or a hint....garden stuff, boxes and yourself please.

• Upvote 1

Best of luck, Bob. Absence makes the heart grow stronger and all that. Apparently. If it doesn't work out then at least you've tried, plus you have the knowledge of what is like to be single so you'll ease back into that if needs must. And don't tell her how many chicks you boned when you are apart - you'll be battered like a cod.

Well, the ex is moving back in with me on Wednesday. She's had a change of heart having been apart for a good while and has asked of of take her back.

I said I would.

I'm not convinced it'll work out, but we've both changed for the better while we've been apart and we get on better than we have in years, so I guess we'll see.

Dont listen to the naysayers, Bob. In fact, dont listen to anyone or anything but your heart. If it feels 'right' go for it and give it everything because if you dont you will never be able to let her in properly and she will never feel fully accepted back and you will both be caught in limbo until one of you has the strength to end it properly.

All the very best, and for god's sake, never let her read whats been posted on here

Dont listen to the naysayers, Bob. In fact, dont listen to anyone or anything but your heart. If it feels 'right' go for it and give it everything because if you dont you will never be able to let her in properly and she will never feel fully accepted back and you will both be caught in limbo until one of you has the strength to end it properly.

Someone's been overdosing on John Hughes movies.

Best of luck to you both, Bob.

• Upvote 3