You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

I don't know what's better.... seeing us win or the mancs lose. I've finally seen the world through a blueshite's eyes and it's glorious. Watching Moyes's post match presser, with the anger, the posturing sense of entitlement, seeing thousands of their fans leaving before the final whistle, a quick shot of a disgruntled Fergie. I've waited so long for this, I'm savering every last drop.

• Upvote 1

I seen another United blip coming, they had a good run of fixtures and that papered up the cracks but they are not all that.  Everton worry me more than United, never thought I would say that but they do.

I really can see them not making the top four.  I think we have been that accustomed to them being there it is like written in stone but it is not.  For the first time in my memory they are in real danger of not making it.

Oh and I will piss myself.

The whole Moyes thing couldn't be progressing better - looked like they'd gone into freefall after the Everton and Newcastle games but whatever residual cells of winning mentality remain from the Ferguson days saw the players lumber past some dross so that his job security was never really questioned.

They'll struggle to beat most teams in the top 6/7. Hardly a surprise for anybody given who their manager is, though, surely?

He'll be Brave Dave again when they struggle past the Greek fishermen and candlestick makers in Europe. It's hugely enjoyable stuff and we couldn't have scripted it better.

I've waited so long for this, I'm savering every last drop.

Exactly. I'm happy for them to get a couple of wins here and there to keep them around 7th/8th for the next few seasons - a few games of dross followed by some minor wins which offer a tantalising glimpse of hope. Hope that will never materialise into anything. No european football. Rooney and Van Persie will have already seen the writing on the wall, they'll be gone in the summer.

I hope they get through the next champions league stage just so they end up against someone really good - I can see a couple of 4-0 and 5-0 drubbings for the Moyesiah.

It's the beginning of a long slow decline.

• Upvote 1

There is something about that ground and the fans that fill it that makes me detest Arsenal.

That fucking match day announcer at half time asking the fans to keep sending their tweets in as well. Honestly, what a bunch of epic bellwhiffs. I hope George never does that at Anfield.

Wilshere is a narky little cunt.

Someone needs to land one on him.

I don't think there is anyone who thinks otherwise apart from Arsenal fans. What a fucking twat he is. He's lucky enough to have great players around him so he can hide what a fucking fraud he is. What does he do on the pitch other than act like a twat?