You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What with other news stories going on, manc scumbag Ferdinand seems to be getting away with the abuse he richly deserves.

Do you think his wife was previously aware of all 10 of the affairs that the Mirror Group listed as evidence? Or has this ridiculous lawsuit blown up in his duck-billed face?

I'd be very surprised if the majority of our lot haven't slept around behind their girlfriends/wifes back to be honest so i couldn't care less about these type of 'scandals.' That being said i'm glad its that cunt who seems to have adopted a smug, holy than thou persona as of late

He's trying to be the footballer's hero by setting a legal precedent against kiss & tell stories. His arrogance is unbelievable & typical of the "we do what we want" attitude.

surprised so many good looking tarts would want to knob that willy woofter...must have a well paid job.......

Money talks.

Ferdinand tries but his lip gets in the way. Just goes to prove what a few million quid in the bank will do for you. Should have spent some on a new lip instead of all those pussy lips. Fucking twat.

i hate the cunt,but to be fair looking at the girls......,i would.most of them anyway,except carly above in the picture.id just take a bit of head off her.dirty slut

rio ferdinand is a cunt however,pure and simple and i hope he gets taking to the cleaners.

that is all

• 2 months later...