You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

purple nose hand tremor.

shouter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't like watching it either, despite my dislike for the old fart. You have to grudgingly admire how much passion the bloke has. He's a grandad who just won't quit and to put himself through this amount of pressure at his age cannot be healthy. As one poster said, I've seen a lot worse physical reaction to tension from fans about 60 years younger than him. I was shaking like a leaf myself at one point thinking Barca were going to blow it. I was made up they were beaten, but I have to give it to whiskey nose, he was gracious in defeat.

1506174_o.gif

The Rafa version is ace!

Did ITV use Sky's coverage, same as they did for Istanbul?

If so, that is a shoddy piece of footage. I'll go fucking berserk if they do that to our manager. Out of order.

With the Giggs stuff it looks like Murdoch is after United for some reason.

It looked to me like he was under immense pressure. That level of stress would take it's toll pretty quickly. As much as I detest the old fart, I wouldn't want to see him pop his clogs just yet. I want him to stick around to see us back on our fucking perch.

It's just nerves you might see anywhere. When Kenny destroys his world he'll be shaking like a Thunderbird puppet

Must be a headfuck to be Ferguson in that situation though when you think about it. Getting your own way all the time, watching sides let you roll them over week after week, ref decisions going your way, an entire press pack that's terrified of you, rival managers who follow your every fart like they've got Stokholm Syndrome, and on top of that you're on home soil.

But then you have to sit there and be subjected to an abject humiliation like that.

It's like being king of the Aztecs and having everyone bow down to you for years because you wear a scary mask and can hop higher than the rest of the tribe, then one day the Spanish turn up in a sailing ship, blow your temple up with cannons and kill your kids with smallpox. All this time you thought you were the king, but then you realise all you are is a man in a stupid mask.

Nobody but nobody can construct an analogy quite like number 31.

Maybe he was pissed off with them not doing what they were told. He unloaded on rooney goodstyle and made a point of coming down to pitchside. Be interesting to know what comes of it. He's shown he won't tolerate people not doing as they're told, no matter who they are, and has shipped out better players than Rooney in his time.

Ah, he was just furious with how it was all going. Rooney was the only player who looked like he could cause Barca problems.

I know it's easy to um and ahhh about which team he should have picked, and it's even easier after you've watched the game, but you'd have to question the absence of Berbatov (aerial threat), Nani and Fletcher, because Giggs and Carrick - as good as they have been in Europe - are hardly the most energetic, harrying types.

Still, who cares? They lost and that's the main thing.

Must be a headfuck to be Ferguson in that situation though when you think about it. Getting your own way all the time, watching sides let you roll them over week after week, ref decisions going your way, an entire press pack that's terrified of you, rival managers who follow your every fart like they've got Stokholm Syndrome, and on top of that you're on home soil.

But then you have to sit there and be subjected to an abject humiliation like that.

It's like being king of the Aztecs and having everyone bow down to you for years because you wear a scary mask and can hop higher than the rest of the tribe, then one day the Spanish turn up in a sailing ship, blow your temple up with cannons and kill your kids with smallpox. All this time you thought you were the king, but then you realise all you are is a man in a stupid mask.

That's brilliant.

Watching him reminded me of Kenny talking about when he had to leave the job with us last time round. 'I could see what was wrong but couldn't change it, thats when I knew I couldn't go on' or words to that effect.

Next season will be very interesting indeed, he looked like a turkey at Christmas, confused as to why the farmer who has fed and cared for him all his life is now hacking at his neck with a meat cleaver, he always though the farmer was there to feed him and had his best interests to heart, that day he had a revision of that beleif!

Watching him reminded me of Kenny talking about when he had to leave the job with us last time round. 'I could see what was wrong but couldn't change it, thats when I knew I couldn't go on' or words to that effect.

Next season will be very interesting indeed, he looked like a turkey at Christmas, confused as to why the farmer who has fed and cared for him all his life is now hacking at his neck with a meat cleaver, he always though the farmer was there to feed him and had his best interests to heart, that day he had a revision of that beleif!

Ferguson will be hurt by the manner of their defeat, there's no way he'll quit IMO, but he'll do the next best thing - he will demand transfer funds, possibly even offload rooney so he can buy more players. Either way, it's going to put the cat among the pigeons between the club and him - probably for the first time since the Glazers moved in.

doesnt look that bad but could be the start of something, Hitlers arm was shaking in the final days of the war, probably the pressure got to him and he was about 15 years younger than Ferguson, time to retire

Fucking hell. How can any sane person compare one of the most evil human beings to have ever been born with some German fella?

Fuck off with the Parkinson's shite.

He might be a horrible old cunt but surely we're better than that. People got upset when the 'Kenny's not getting a long term deal because he's got Parkinson's' rumour went round, wouldn't wish that on anyone, even him.

Fuck off with the Parkinson's shite.

He might be a horrible old cunt but surely we're better than that. People got upset when the 'Kenny's not getting a long term deal because he's got Parkinson's' rumour went round, wouldn't wish that on anyone, even him.

No one is wishing it on him fella ,i just asked the question as it is a symtom of the disease.

Has anyone transcribed what Ferguson said to Rooney?

It's also great looking back through the sports pages prior to the final, stuff of magic, stuff of dreams, great ammo for slating these 'learned' cunts.

Nice one in the Mirror, on a link that mysteriously doesn't work now, called 'Messi? Barcelona should be worried about Rooney'.

You cunt. Take your three lions party-line, take your Bobby Moore ideals, take your United-tinted glasses and fuck off out of my sight, you worthless cunt, you clueless, morally withered cunt.

I have to give it to whiskey nose, he was gracious in defeat.

He was just dazed in defeat. That bastard couldn't be gracious if he tried.

Sir Alex Ferguson has taunted Liverpool ahead of their Champions League final against Milan, claiming there is “no way” they can win, and promising to toast their failure with a bottle of wine he was given by coach Carlo Ancelotti…

“I told Carlo at the end of our semi-final that there is no way he can now not win this competition,” said Ferguson. “Carlo gave me a magnificent bottle of wine. But I immediately told him there is no point in giving such a wonderful gift if he then fails in the final. In fact, I told him I would only drink his wine once I see him lifting the Champions Cup.”

“Carlo gave me a magnificent bottle of wine. But I immediately told him there is no point in giving such a wonderful gift if he then fails in the final. In fact, I told him I would only drink his wine once I see him lifting the Champions Cup.

So i guess he still has that bottle then