You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

10 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

All the local accents in this clip.

Loads of Evertonians I've known or worked with are from the Wirral, Southport, Ormskirk and Preston but they'll tell you all their support is scouse.

Cant remember our last English manager?

Do they all have the attention span of a gold fish?

1 hour ago, Belarus said:

Anyone from the Wirral, Southport and Ormskirk should support Liverpool or Everton. They are towns and areas that border the city. It’s weird if they pick anyone else I think. Liverpool is the capital of Merseyside - the main CBD

Edit - and maybe Tranmere for those over the water

I agree but they always bang on about their supporters being 100 per cent scouse and go on about wools, Norwegians and tourists supporting us. 

I don't care where anyone cones from who supports us as long as they have a clue and know the city and the fan culture.

I've seen some non scouse Evertonians giving bin dipper insults out on Twitter when it's a slur against scousers in general, not just Liverpool fans.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I agree but they always bang on about their supporters being 100 per cent scouse and go on about wools, Norwegians and tourists supporting us. 

I don't care where anyone cones from who supports us as long as they have a clue and know the city and the fan culture.

I've seen some non scouse Evertonians giving bin dipper insults out on Twitter when it's a slur against scousers in general, not just Liverpool fans.

I seem to recall seeing someone on that Grand Old Team forum calling us dippers. Mental.

Has anyone checked their fixture list. Massive 4 games coming up

Brentford,Newcastle,Leeds,Southampton. Anything under 9pts and they could be right in the shit

Only 12 games left after that and they have City, Spurs, West Ham, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal as 8 of them games. 4 of the last 5 are  Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal

I don't get the Lampard love. What's he done other than completely fuck up managing one of the very best squads in the world. Getting the likes of Cahill in have they learnt nothing. It won't happen its too good to be true but id fucking love for them to go down, who knows maybe surviving will give them something to celebrate for once and give them a lift.

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Yeah, that’s ridiculous to be fair and really makes you wonder why you’d choose to support a team when you think that of the locals. 

8 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I seem to recall seeing someone on that Grand Old Team forum calling us dippers. Mental.

In reality, it’s a bit of a slight on Everton that a dig at scousers in general like “dippers” isn’t used on them anyway - like they’re too insignificant to be tarred with the same misplaced stereotypes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Yea, but what was the score?

My 6 year old grandson got sent sent off last week for "retribution" after being elbowed in the face earlier. Scored 2 in a 4-2 win yesterday.

Sent off at 6? Hellraiser!

they won 5-0, and to be honest if the weather hadn’t been a bit of a leveller it would likely have been more.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Sent off at 6? Hellraiser!

they won 5-0, and to be honest if the weather hadn’t been a bit of a leveller it would likely have been more.

IMG_0055.MOV

Great stuff.

When I was over for Christmas I went to watch them play. Torrential rain throughout. Made me appreciate what you parents and the coaches do for the kids.

For some reason those movies don't play for me. Says I'm not a member?

Sounds like van de Beek is being handed down to them like the baby brother they are, no doubt a sweetener so they can get a player they want in a few years time (as bad as the mancs are there’s no current Everton player that gets near their side).

Van de Beek is straight in the combined Merseyside XI for this weekend’s FA cup tie.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Great stuff.

When I was over for Christmas I went to watch them play. Torrential rain throughout. Made me appreciate what you parents and the coaches do for the kids.

For some reason those movies don't play for me. Says I'm not a member?

It was the video version of this photo…

B50C11C1-C28E-4A5D-8744-C1B757986B86.jpeg

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Manny said:

Sounds like van de Beek is being handed down to them like the baby brother they are, no doubt a sweetener so they can get a player they want in a few years time (as bad as the mancs are there’s no current Everton player that gets near their side).

Van de Beek is straight in the combined Merseyside XI for this weekend’s FA cup tie.

They'll need a Greenwood replacement. And Ronaldo and Cavani are ancient. I could see one of Calvert Lewin or Richarlison there... 

45 minutes ago, Manny said:

Most definitely. If he signs he'll get the "bestindewurld" treatment for a month or so then, "booooo, not fit to wear the shirt, where's the Arteta money"

Nothing changes.