You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can we sign Pepper Mills? Best thing to come out of that club along with Big Nev

"It was hearing she'd used seven of the worst words in the English language, as far as Everton fans are concerned: I want to play recorder for Liverpool."

Screenshot_2023-03-25-11-19-05-48_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I didn't get my point across very well. I mean fans in general. I mean there but for the grace of Martin Broughton and FSG being tight arses go us. We were close in 2010 to that happening to us (different scenario admittedly).

The cheating has to lead to sanctions if proven, and I take everybody's comments on board. I suppose I'm just harking back to the pre-sky inventing football days when it took a mass pitch brawl or something to lead to points deductions.

I get what you're saying, but if we'd have had to take a points deduction, you have to take it and get on with it. At the time I said I'd have happily taken a points deduction to get rid of H&G. 

And the difference with Everton fans, no matter how much they moan about their board, very few go after moshiri or the fact he was funded by uzmanov. In fact most gloried in it. All they want is the free cash on the team and the free cash for a stadium. They want to be cheats. They deserve absolutely everything that's coming to them.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, johnsusername said:

"Since the war it's been 'let's get Everton'".

Fucking hell, where do you even start with that! Clearly the true victim of the Russian invasion of Ukraine is Everton. 

With Hitler supporting The Ev, imagine what they’d have come up with in 1939.

Edit - I’ve just checked and they actually won the league in 1938/39.

There would some extreme mental gymnastics if that happened now. 

“Adolf is sound lid, he’s just misunderstood. Poland were asking for it lid. Churchill and the majority of rest of the world is in cahoots with the Premiership lad, stopping our period of dominance. They are all scared of us lid”.

17 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

With Hitler supporting The Ev, imagine what they’d have come up with in 1939.

Edit - I’ve just checked and they actually won the league in 1938/39.

There would some extreme mental gymnastics if that happened now. 

“Adolf is sound lid, he’s just misunderstood. Poland were asking for it lid. Churchill and the majority of rest of the world is in cahoots with the Premiership lad, stopping our period of dominance. They are all scared of us lid”.

One of their complaints is they were champions going into both world wars and the wars broke up their sides stopping them winning everything. They're the real victims of not just the Ukraine war, but both world wars.

They actually used to try and claim they'd been champions for longer than anyone else as despite winning less titles, they were champions while football was "stopped", so had more years as champions. I don't know if that particular piece of creative accounting still works. 

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

One of their complaints is they were champions going into both world wars and the wars broke up their sides stopping them winning everything. They're the real victims of not just the Ukraine war, but both world wars.

They actually used to try and claim they'd been champions for longer than anyone else as despite winning less titles, they were champions while football was "stopped", so had more years as champions. I don't know if that particular piece of creative accounting still works. 

I put that thing about Hitler as a joke. I literally had 0% idea the was an element of truth to it.

• Upvote 1

Evertonians literally lie about everything and make up their own version of events and just repeat it as fact. 

I was on Facebook yesterday and someone posted an old aerial photo of Anfield on some old football stadium page. The majority of posters were Evertonians coming out with their usual shite about them building Anfield and 3 stadiums in the city. Even though Anfield was already built when they moved there from Spellow Lane. They also rented it.

Then saying Everton were the bigger and more successful club before Shankly. Even though we were both on the same amount of league titles. Their massive success was that they won two FA Cups, yet they would have you believe that they were the dominant club in the land. A bit like the way they make out they were the team of the 80s over us. 

Then going on about furlough and forcing out people from the area even though liverpool didn't furlough anyone, Everton allowed a private company to furlough catering staff, club shop workers and other club workers, they never condemned the company even though they were very quick to release a statement about the ESL because it would get them some "redshite bad" points. They also scrounge off the government and local council. 

Despite their title the People's Club they've spent absolutely nothing on the surrounding area whilst Liverpool have spent £20m. Everton also ruined Kirkby by backing out at the last minute from the stadium plan. 

They still repeat the false narrative that teams were going to leave the Premier League and join the Super League. 

• Upvote 1