You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

turn around and tell you "I don't like you anymore. The things you do annoy me and they have for a while." ?

This sounds like something a married couple say when they've fallen out of love. But my mate said this to me tonight. I didn't even know what to say. No one has ever said that to me before. I've fallen out with people, drifted apart from people, but no one has said that.

I thought this lad was a good mate, but for months he hasn't even liked me. What the fuck?

I thought there was some tension between us so I called him on it and he just said "Yeah, there is tension. Its cos I don't like you anymore."

Part of me wants to tell him to get fucked. I've plenty of friends who like me fine the way I am.

We go to uni together. I've been in groups with him for nearly two years.

What the fuck?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe his girlfriend or someone doesn't like you so she told him to fuck you off and he's a pussy whipped fag so he did it. Maybe.

I had some friend in high school who told me and some of his other friends he couldn't hang around us any more because we were bad influences. His parent thought there was something wrong with him because his grades were dropping, he was being disrespectful to them and he was drinking and smoking weed on the weekends so they send him to a shrink. I thought that was just part of being a teenager.

Another time in primary school I had these 2 good friends, we hung around together a lot then one day Joel sent a letter to Craig behind my back saying they should not be friends with me any more.

I think he was jealous of mine and Craigs friendship because we were the cool popular kids and he wanted my position, so Craig showed the note to me and we wrote a really nasty letter to him basically telling him to fuck off.

He spent a while trying to get our friendship back he even called my house crying asking if we could be friends again and when I said no he got him mum to call hahahah.

He really regretted that decision to send the letter for the rest of primary school.

Maybe his girlfriend or someone doesn't like you so she told him to fuck you off and he's a pussy whipped fag so he did it. Maybe.

I had some friend in high school who told me and some of his other friends he couldn't hang around us any more because we were bad influences. His parent thought there was something wrong with him because his grades were dropping, he was being disrespectful to them and he was drinking and smoking weed on the weekends so they send him to a shrink. I thought that was just part of being a teenager.

Another time in primary school I had these 2 good friends, we hung around together a lot then one day Joel sent a letter to Craig behind my back saying they should not be friends with me any more.

I think he was jealous of mine and Craigs friendship because we were the cool popular kids and he wanted my position, so Craig showed the note to me and we wrote a really nasty letter to him basically telling him to fuck off.

He spent a while trying to get our friendship back he even called my house crying asking if we could be friends again and when I said no he got him mum to call hahahah.

He really regretted that decision to send the letter for the rest of primary school.

Christ are you actually proud of all that? I'd hide it if I were you you sound like a ten year old.

sabbathfan if you're concerned ask him why he's acting like a woman and to be a man and tell you if something's wrong. If he still doesn't, fuck him off.

If you're not concerned then fuck him off and stop bothering us with your problems.

Guest ShoePiss
Christ are you actually proud of all that? I'd hide it if I were you you sound like a ten year old.

sabbathfan if you're concerned ask him why he's acting like a woman and to be a man and tell you if something's wrong. If he still doesn't, fuck him off.

If you're not concerned then fuck him off and stop bothering us with your problems.

You probably don't have that much spare time being a student and everything but if you do find some you should donate it to the Samaritans, right up your street I can tell.

You got the painters in love?

I was 10 or 11 maybe, I never said I was proud of it It's just funny looking back at how silly it was. Lighten up you mopey cunt.

You probably don't have that much spare time being a student and everything but if you do find some you should donate it to the Samaritans, right up your street I can tell.

I throw pennies on the ground and laugh when they can't bend over and pick them up.

You got the painters in love?

No. Do you?

I was 10 or 11 maybe.

Yea you were. Not anymore though. That post made you sound like you still were. Just sayin'...

I throw pennies on the ground and laugh when they can't bend over and pick them up.

No. Do you?

Yea you were. Not anymore though. That post made you sound like you still were. Just sayin'...

What do you mean I was just saying what happened when I was a kid. How else would I say it? In a 1000 word essay about what I learned from the incident and the meaning of friendship.

I don't even know what you're on about any more, I was joking around you mong, telling a silly story related to the topic. I wrote it like that on purpose to display the childishness of the whole situation and you're getting on my case for some reason and saying I'm proud of it.

How am I proud of it, it's nothing just one of many silly things that happen when you are a kid it's not important enough to have pride in.

Did you get send a similar letter in school or something?

Hahah and you negged me, Special one indeed.

I'm waaay to comfortable in my old skin to be getting told by people that I annoy them or they dislike me, in fact I wouldn't even spend one second debating it, to me it would just be a case of my friends life now getting a whole lot shitter as I won't be in it any more*

*the last part would be my arrogance not really listening to the fact or accepting he doesn't actually like me.

Don’t worry too much Sabbathfan.

There are two standard answers to a question along the lines of:

“I’m feeling a bit of tension lately between us... are you feeling it? Why do you think that is?”

1. Yeah there’s tension – it’s because I fucking hate you!

2. Yeah there’s tension – it’s because I want to bum you to kingdom come.

So unless you were really hoping for answer 2 there wasn’t really much other option.

I mean seriously though, is that the sort of thing one dude asks another dude?

This is a standard HollyWood romcom

2 people meet & like eachother, then they don't get on & have a big falling out.

Act 3 they realise that it was because of the feelings they had for eachother & then they finally get together.

You are starting Act2!