You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Not that I am a regular poster or reader, but I never thought that Silcone was Momo. The writing style is different (i.e. better) as is the content and dynamics of his posting. The frenetic pace of his posting in the last week suggest that he was trying something on - or preparing for something.

Whoever he is, it is not surprising to discover that one of TLW leading anti-Rafa theorists (to put it kindly) and one of TLW's most ardent anti-Rafa propagandists - capable of rousing so much anti-Rafa rhetoric from the others on here - is actually an obsessive joker.

Thank God for Rafa - while he is around the lunatics will not get to run the asylum.

Not that I am a regular poster or reader, but I never thought that Silcone was Momo. The writing style is different (i.e. better) as is the content and dynamics of his posting. The frenetic pace of his posting in the last week suggest that he was trying something on - or preparing for something.

Whoever he is, it is not surprising to discover that one of TLW leading anti-Rafa theorists (to put it kindly) and one of TLW's most ardent anti-Rafa propagandists - capable of rousing so much anti-Rafa rhetoric from the others on here - is actually an obsessive joker.

Thank God for Rafa - while he is around the lunatics will not get to run the asylum.

I'm no joker i mean everything i say.

I knew of him as Cally or Raddy or a number of other names before I ever started using this site, he's been around for years on at least three Liverpool sites I know of. He's certainly capable of posting intelligently. His MO is also to appear to be posting seriously for a time before becoming increasingly unhinged and vitriolic. Inasmuch as any of us have a tangible personality on these boards, his is pretty recognisable. I wouldn't stake my life on SiliconSoul being the same internet persona, but I would happily go fifty quid.

Haha you're using this to prove Rafa is the man for the job? That is brilliant and fits in with this madness this thread perfectly.

Maybe SS has gone silent because he thinks he is off the hook? Quite a lot of people on this site think that this DJ fella isn't him, if I was him (and i was indeed this DJ fella) I would be keeping pretty quiet right now, too! On the other hand, iI could be wrong and he could now be asleep or whatever.

Fuck me this is confusing.

Guest ShoePiss
I knew of him as Cally or Raddy or a number of other names before I ever started using this site, he's been around for years on at least three Liverpool sites I know of. He's certainly capable of posting intelligently. His MO is also to appear to be posting seriously for a time before becoming increasingly unhinged and vitriolic. Inasmuch as any of us have a tangible personality on these boards, his is pretty recognisable. I wouldn't stake my life on SiliconSoul being the same internet persona, but I would happily go fifty quid.

blackiegrey, mutley and loads of others. Thing is this SiliconeSoul hasn't really done the momo thing like you accurately describe...well I haven't seen it anyway. The just about ok poster who then goes off on one, maybe I missed the thread where SS did that.