You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The scum aren't going to drop 6 points. Title's over. We had to win all our remaining games. We haven't. More dropped points at home have cost us.

Fucking woeful defending, not sure what the fuck has happened and people mihgt be excited we've scored another 4 tonight but thats 11 goals conceeded against Chelsea x and Arsenal in 3 games. Without a shadow of doubt nowhere near fucking good enough. We've become niave and have been punished for it.

Maybe a great game of football but its meant we;ve had another trophyless season. I'm fucking gutted and pissed off.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick, just fucking sick.

Had the lead and the initiative and then handed it back to them with two almighty fuck ups.

I'm proud of the lads tonight though, especially Benayoun, he was immense.

Think of it this way, we are very very fucking close to being a tremendous force. The foundations are definitely in place. One or two more quality additions and we'll be flying.

That's my positive spin on it, although again I'm fucking gutted.

Thankfully this team's got more belief than that. Those of us who can remember when we last won know that every single match until the end isn't worth predicting. It's just great we're still fighting. Compared to the team that threw it all away under Uncle Roy, these players are giants. And Yossi is magnificent.

I think we'll fight till the end, but I think we needed to win the six games.

We've got some major mistakes creeping into our game as well...

Nothing is decided yet. I can see the Mancs dropping this title. They have difficult games against struggling sides games against Spurs and Arsenal. I can see them dropping about six our seven points, but we have used our margin of error and must win all resuming games no matter what.

No surrender!

where the hell are united gonna 6 or 7 points get real man :whatever:

Great , great heart by the boys but defensively we were poor . I thought Masch played like he did early season -poorly. We absolutely pasted them tonight but gave them three opportunities to take all 3 points. Yossi, Dirk and Nando worked their arses off tonight.

Absolutely shocking performance defending. mascherano, arbeloa really need to take a long hard look in the mirror tonight. Just how much time did they need on the ball? Aurelio? Well if benitez has any sense, he'll ship him out in the summer. A truely woeful player and why insua wasnt playing tonight I'll never know.

Some people need a reality check if they think performances like that win titles, they dont. They lose titles. We had them by the throat at 2-1 but took our foot off the gas yet again. When will we ever learn?

The title is all but gone. Gutted that the filth will now have number 18.

The scum aren't going to drop 6 points. Title's over. We had to win all our remaining games. We haven't. More dropped points at home have cost us.

Fucking woeful defending, not sure what the fuck has happened and people mihgt be excited we've scored another 4 tonight but thats 11 goals conceeded against Chelsea x and Arsenal in 3 games. Without a shadow of doubt nowhere near fucking good enough. We've become niave and have been punished for it.

Maybe a great game of football but its meant we;ve had another trophyless season. I'm fucking gutted and pissed off.

Gutted and depressed right now. So unfair to probably lose out on the title after playing like that. Arsenal was outclassed tonight and I think Wenger will know that. They had four chances while we could have scored 10.

On a positive note I think Benayoun once again was outstanding tonight. I honestly think that when he is playing like that he is world class.

Even though Arsenal were poor, Mascherano, Arbeloa and Aurelio absolutely gifted them goals. Unforgivable.

Who'd have thought our defence would be the problem over the last week?

Benayoun, Kuyt and Torres were immense tonight.

The overriding emotion was pride last week but it's more disappointment for me tonight.

As an aside, despite a good first few games for us, Riera seems no more the answer to the left side than Babel does.

We threw this one away.

Come on Crouch do us a favour tomorrow!

At least get a draw.

The thing that really pisses me off is that that thunder cunt Whiskey breath fuck face is gonna be talking to any idiot with a mic about this game and giving those manc cunts a boost when they were on their knees.

After wondering about what attacking options to get next season it looks like Rafa is gonna have to revise his list to add some more steel to the defence.

Edited by The Acolyte

I think we'll fight till the end, but I think we needed to win the six games.

We've got some major mistakes creeping into our game as well...

Everyone will make mistakes. It is a tense time. People should stop trying to make definitive judgements before and after every match and just watch! These places just get utterly incoherent.

just been thinking how we conceded 4 goals tonight and the shocking defending. I took a deep breath, and as i exhaled in frustration, i heard the end of the eastenders theme tune playing upstairs. Pretty much summed up how i was feeling in a couple of notes

Awful defending shifted away all 4 goals today but I'm not sure why Aurelio should bear the brunt of the blame. Masch's give-away left him isolated for their 1st, their second was due to passive Arbeloa. Their 3rd an assist by Carra (of all people). And their 4th, well, someone should have covered Aurelio's place when he took the corner, yes?

On the bright side Torres was up for it and Benayoun has been ridiculous good since returning from international duty.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I can't believe the reaction of some people on here.

Couldn’t agree more. We are actually still in a title race in April, usually we are now looking forward to who we will buy in the summer. We showed tremendous spirit to draw this game and in my opinion still give us a shot, if we had lost then maybe I could be completely despondent.

Yes there were mistakes tonight but Manu are hardly playing dazzling football, and if they drop points against Arsenal or fuck me heavens above..Pompey, then we can still make a fight of it. Call this blind devotion or call it a belief that strange shit happens in football, and as Liverpool fans you would have thought we know this more than most.

they have alot of games left to play. they have to play arsenal 3 times in almost a month which if they want the CL they will HAVE to put good teams out for, assuming arsenal sort their defense out.

more games could mean more points, but it's also more points to drop.

spurs and city could pose abit of a problem, and arsenal in the premiership aswell as CL.

they've not got easy games, im not saying ours are either, but they're definatley winnable.

call me optimistic haha

It's incredible to think that this is the same team that barely beat Standard Liege to reach the champions league last August. We have taken MASSIVE steps this season. Time to shorten the mandatory mid-season blip, and we'll win it next year if not this season.