You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brad Jones is fuckin shite, Reina is great.

If Reina had worse positioning so he could make a few more Hollywood saves everyone would love him, sadly positioning yourself correctlyis not fashionable anymore.

The article above is a bag of shite as well, stopped reading after he said Rina was at fault for 4 goals, what a load of shite.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Reina had worse positioning so he could make a few more Hollywood saves everyone would love him, sadly positioning yourself correctlyis not fashionable anymore.

The article above is a bag of shite as well, stopped reading after he said Rina was at fault for 4 goals, what a load of shite.

You'd accept his form has dipped from the lofty standards of his first five years, surely?

Brad Jones is fuckin shite' date=' Reina is great.

The article above is a bag of shite as well, stopped reading after he said Rina was at fault for 4 goals, what a load of shite.[/quote']

Would you say any where his fault?

If so which goals?

Brad Jones is fuckin shite' date=' Reina is great.

The article above is a bag of shite as well, stopped reading after he said Rina was at fault for 4 goals, what a load of shite.[/quote']

Frode what about that opta stat I put up, he only stops 35% of shots he faces inside box, that translates as 2 outta every 3 shots he faces in the area ends up in a goal, that's the worst in the league is bet, how do you justify that with positioning?

Reina was a great keeper. He's still capable of being one again in my opinion but he's playing no where near the standard of before though.

The problem with dropping him as you say is Brad Fucking Jones.

I blame me said to my mate at the West Ham cup final, he is the best penalty saver in the world, that was it he had the skud put on him. Neg away it is my fault.

I thought the Rodgers game would bring him back to his best and he is far from wrote off, just like to see the old one back but he is one hell of a character.

You really are completely without a clue, aren't you? Wow.

No not really. i guess you are though if you disagree with any of the above.

Infantile, you're really the worst creation of the 20th century, above AIDS and cereal bars.

I expect another neg coming my way, which makes me wonder how often you neg people, because you have to neg someone else before you can neg the same person? With so many people calling you out for the tit you are, do you not stop and think that maybe there's more to it than a mass persecution of Norwegian geniuses?

Maybe, just maybe, you really are a fucking tit after all fella.

I'm certainly a tit, because Lurtzy, Zigackly, and yourself think so. That's ok, none of you really exist in my world though. Apples do, mmm, physically I can touch them and hey can affect my day, give me enjoyment, tasty shit. You don't, I've had really light and airy farts that have literally more substance in my life than you fellas, so neg away, by all means.

Frode what about that opta stat I put up, he only stops 35% of shots he faces inside box, that translates as 2 outta every 3 shots he faces in the area ends up in a goal, that's the worst in the league is bet, how do you justify that with positioning?

You'd have to know from where in the area those shots have been made, and under which circumstances to draw any conclusions from the stats, especially over such a short period of time. Granted, he's let in goals this season that he should be saving.

While I agree that he's not looking as good as he used to, we tend to give the opposition plenty of time when getting chances in our box, which is for me a much bigger problem than Reina.

There's no question Reina has dropped a level, but stats like that should also make defenders worry. Attackers are getting easy clear shots at our keeper. Skrtel has given away some extremely poor goals. I think his head as turned ths summer and he's struggled to get himself right. The blind pass back against City by Skrtel has contributed to the stat you mention above, yet it certainly wasnt Reinas fault. Between him and Reina's odd mistake, we have leaked badly.

Basically, we need to look at more then just our goalie for stats like you mention.

There's no question Reina has dropped a level' date=' but stats like that should also make defenders worry. Attackers are getting easy clear shots at our keeper. Skrtel has given away some extremely poor goals. I think his head as turned ths summer and he's struggled to get himself right. The blind pass back against City by Skrtel has contributed to the stat you mention above, yet it certainly wasnt Reinas fault. Between him and Reina's odd mistake, we have leaked badly.

Basically, we need to look at more then just our goalie for stats like you mention.[/quote']

I totally agree on Skertl and IMO Coates should be very close to a starting place in the "1st" team

People complain about players' loyalty. As if today's fans are any better towards players...

Context is important too. De Gea is shite. But United buy the refs so they recover points and cover his mistakes. We are shite at all levels on and off the pitch, but people blame Pepe. As if anything would change if we had Buffon.

Infantile, you're really the worst creation of the 20th century, above AIDS and cereal bars.

I expect another neg coming my way, which makes me wonder how often you neg people, because you have to neg someone else before you can neg the same person? With so many people calling you out for the tit you are, do you not stop and think that maybe there's more to it than a mass persecution of Norwegian geniuses?

Maybe, just maybe, you really are a fucking tit after all fella.

I'm certainly a tit, because Lurtzy, Zigackly, and yourself think so. That's ok, none of you really exist in my world though. Apples do, mmm, physically I can touch them and hey can affect my day, give me enjoyment, tasty shit. You don't, I've had really light and airy farts that have literally more substance in my life than you fellas, so neg away, by all means.

Majestic.