You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid are cunts.

Flying Pig

The rumours mill (and previous history) suggests Capello is on his way from Madrid. I don't understand Real, they win the league and sack or consider sacking their manager. They did it to De Bosque just after they won the CL in 2002. Now Capello????

According to Wikipedia " Capello is regarded as one of the best coaches in professional football, he has the distinction of winning the domestic league title with every team he has managed, with A.C. Milan, Real Madrid, A.S. Roma and Juventus (but later stripped due to match-fixing). Capello is one of the few coaches to claim championship victories in four major European cities (Milan, Madrid, Rome and Turin).

Fortunately Rafa knows this and that why he wont rush to go there.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

You would hope so

The rumours mill (and previous history) suggests Capello is on his way from Madrid. I don't understand Real, they win the league and sack or consider sacking their manager. They did it to De Bosque just after they won the CL in 2002. Now Capello????

According to Wikipedia " Capello is regarded as one of the best coaches in professional football, he has the distinction of winning the domestic league title with every team he has managed, with A.C. Milan, Real Madrid, A.S. Roma and Juventus (but later stripped due to match-fixing). Capello is one of the few coaches to claim championship victories in four major European cities (Milan, Madrid, Rome and Turin).

Their chairman was quoted on slysports as namimg a short list which included Wenger, Laudrup and Koeman. Fuck, there;s nothing like supporting the guy that's just helped bring in the title. They really are a classless fuckin bunch...legends my arse.

I've said it before, any club that sack Capello are clearly run by raging fucking mentalists. Not only does he have the distinction (mentioned above) of having won the title with every club he's managed, he's also won the title as a manager with three clubs that he played for during his career (random fact) including winning it as a player and manager with AC Milan.

He's one of the best, if not the best manager currently working in club football (including Rafa). A sensible chairman would just give him some money each season and leave him to it.

Will Wenger be the next to leave Arsenal?

If Madrid do get rid of Capello ( Madness if the do) Wenger's teams always play the attractive football Calderon & the rest of his cronies crave.

Del bosque - Will they ever learn. Surely winning is all that matters after the last 5 years they've had.

My money is on Wenger if they sack Capello!

IF Rafa should leave for RM, then Liverpool should get Capello.

He's the best manager in Europe, and he's proven it over time.

I prefer Rafa to stay of course, but Capello should be the number one choice to replace him.

Totally agree. But he's said that if he gets sacked by Madrid he's retiring.

he might want to leave after the shit he copped during the season.

But they would be retarded if they wanted to get rid, he just won the league and i watched a lot of real especially over the last 10 or so games and they played some really good attacking football. At the start of the season they weren't playing great football but they have turned it around, Wenger would be a good fit there though imagine what he could do with that budget.

You can't fight the ego of a football manager. They all think they are different, how they would manage where others have failed before. That's why people like Capello and Toshak managed them, got sacked and went back for more.

IF Rafa should leave for RM, then Liverpool should get Capello.

He's the best manager in Europe, and he's proven it over time.

I prefer Rafa to stay of course, but Capello should be the number one choice to replace him.

Cappello has said if he does get the boot then he would think about retirement