You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest SRS

Great that when any of his family, mates or potential employers google him, this thread comes up about number 4 in the list.

What an outstanding thread - thanks for resurrecting it for the likes of me who weren't around to appreciate it first time round. Take bows.

Take note all those who annoy. Great stuff.

• 10 months later...

It truly was a classic, I didnt realise it was the same thread bumped until I read down a few posts and the first thing that came to mind on reading the first post was this guy better be careful or he could go the way of that knob from the London Fire Brigade.

Guest The Chimp

:lol:That was classic - I was nearly crying laughing. Some outstanding work there - brilliant

Why would anyone send abusive posts in the first place though? I just do not get it at all. And then to retract what he'd said? What a fucking clown.

This is the first time I've seen this thread. Truly fantastic. You could actually picture the little Walter Mitty shitting himself and running from house to house to post as different people from different pcs to try and stop you lot shopping him to his boss. Brilliant stuff.

This is the first time I've seen this thread. Truly fantastic. You could actually picture the little Walter Mitty shitting himself and running from house to house to post as different people from different pcs to try and stop you lot shopping him to his boss. Brilliant stuff.

Same here, very amusing stuff boys.

• 6 months later...
Iv signed ya up for this.

Uniform Dating - Military Singles & Those Seeking a Date in Uniform

"Uniform Dating - Online dating for the uniformed and emergency services or those seeking a date in uniform.

Uniform Dating brings together those working in professions such as the armed forces, police, health,

medical, ambulance, prison and fire services, for friendship, love and romance."

Your meeting gaynor outside work tommorow at 6.30 please wear a blue shiffon scarf.

You should now have less time on your hands to get your self into bother :whistle:

That's brilliant.

• 2 months later...