You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest SRS

• 3 weeks later...
arm@yahoo.co.uk

kissme@hotmail.com

spideymania007@yahoo.co.uk

castle007@hotmail.co.uk

ninjatiger2004@hotmail.co.uk

rubi@hotmail.co.uk

oliver.delaszlo@london-fire.gov.uk

ninjatiger2004@hotmail.co.uk

spike@yahoo.com

srs@yahoo.com

ureshite@hotmail.co.uk

Most of them look like fakes, but theres at least one interesting one in there.

Anyone know how to track down the ip and see if it matches up with that londonfire.gov thingy? I suspect his bosses would be interested to know how he spends his day.

And if he's a government employee, then our taxes are paying his wages.

And since the IP address of the London Fire brigade resolves to 213.86.59.101, it seems very likely that they were sent from work. use that as you like...

• Downvote 1

There should be some sort of oliver de laszlo award. For the seasons worst decision...

I think the designers of pompeys away kit are in the running this year.

That is the best idea ever!!!

The TLW Oliver De Laszlo Award for the Seasons Stupidest Moment.

Get it going Dave U, this thread deserves some sort of memorial.

Thick scouse cunts eh? I wonder if he was saying that when he was wiping the poo from his undies!!! Prick.

That is the best idea ever!!!

The TLW Oliver De Laszlo Award for the Seasons Stupidest Moment.

Get it going Dave U' date=' this thread deserves some sort of memorial.

Thick scouse cunts eh? I wonder if he was saying that when he was wiping the poo from his undies!!! Prick.[/quote']

It does have a certain ring to it, doesn't it?

The prize could be a statue of Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Well that's the problem; no one knows who van Gough is. Van Gogh on the other hand.....come to think about it; I'm glad van Gogh didn't get the job creating the cup for the Champions league winners.
Love this entire thread. Found myself going through all the whois and RIPEs for info as well.

It brought to mind this...

And more recently:

Man faces bogus fireman charge in flood town

July 28 2007 at 11:16AM

London (Reuters)- Police have charged a 49-year-old man over allegations he posed as a firefighter to direct emergency services in a town devastated by the worst British floods in 60 years. The man, from Liverpool, rang the fire brigade's control room and asked for a fire engine to be sent to a flooded street in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, police said on Saturday. The man was wearing a firefighter's uniform and driving a car with a blue flashing light, according to a report in the Daily Mirror.

Chief fire officer for Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service, Terry Standing, said "suspicions were quickly raised" that the man was not a real firefighter. "It is sad that someone should do such a thing at a difficult time but I must stress that it was one incident on a single day," he said in a statement.

The man, who has not been named, was charged with obstructing or hindering an emergency worker and has been remanded in custody.

Could it be our Oliver giving a false address in Liverpool?

• 1 month later...
I had a little search.

Great that when any of his family, mates or potential employers google him, this thread comes up about number 4 in the list.

What an outstanding thread - thanks for resurrecting it for the likes of me who weren't around to appreciate it first time round. Take bows.