You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest SRS

I don't see what all the humour is about here, the guy posts a few jokes on a website forum, none of which are offensive. And you lot go to town and threaten to write to his work place etc.. you know what i think ? i think none of you can take a joke, looking at the thread ok he may well spend a few hours a day on it, however he could say about some of you, what would your work places think if he contacted them n notified them saying this is what your doing when you should be working?

how far are you guys going to take this or has it runs it course? as if it was me i would have stopped it long ago, as it's borring and pointless.

How do you manage all those personalities?

Just as i thought an uneducated thick scouse twat, aws it was a joke you dipstick, however you probably thought Rafa is going to sign him to help your shite squad!!

This is the funniest thing I think I have ever read.

My how this boys attitude has change in a short time

ok guys you got me, I would like to apologise for my childish behavoir, and take back everything offensive i said. I hope you accept my apology and i will not come into this forum again.

Heres a trace on his IP, Id also make sure we speak to a real important person, his mum. THen he might not be allowedf on the pC anymore. Email for abuse at the Bottom.

-----------------------------------------------

This is the RIPE Whois query server 1.

The objects are in RPSL format.

Note: the default output of the RIPE Whois server

is changed. Your tools may need to be adjusted. See

http://www.ripe.net/db/news/abuse-proposal-20050331.html

for more details.

Rights restricted by copyright.

See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html

Note: This output has been filtered.

To receive output for a database update, use the -B flag.

Information related to '213.86.0.0 - 213.86.255.255'

inetnum: 213.86.0.0 - 213.86.255.255

org: ORG-CI9-RIPE

netname: UK-COLT-20000602

descr: COLT Telecom GmbH

admin-c: NJM1-RIPE

tech-c: RD812-RIPE

mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

mnt-lower: COLT-UK

mnt-routes: COLT-UK

source: RIPE Filtered

organisation: ORG-CI9-RIPE

org-name: COLT Telecom GmbH

org-type: LIR

address: Herriotstrasse 4

address: 60528

address: Frankfurt am Main

address: Germany

phone: +49 69 56606 6454

fax-no: +49 69 56606 2271

e-mail: emma.fitzgerald@colt-telecom.com

e-mail: marcus.ruchti@colt.net

e-mail: frank.breunig@colt.net

admin-c: CHM4-RIPE

admin-c: EF139-RIPE

admin-c: MR1379-RIPE

admin-c: FB6824-RIPE

admin-c: FD431-RIPE

admin-c: SM5796-RIPE

admin-c: GY107-RIPE

mnt-ref: COLT-UK

mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person: Neil J. McRae

address: COLT Internet

address: Network Operations Centre

address: Unit 2

address: City Forum

address: 250 City Road

address: London

address: EC1V 2PQ

address: UNITED KINGDOM

phone: +44 171 390 3900

fax-no: +44 171 390 3119

e-mail: neil@COLT.NET

nic-hdl: NJM1-RIPE

mnt-by: DENIC-P

person: Ryan Dimbleby

address: COLT Internet

address: Prince's Court

address: Business Centre

address: London

address: E1

address: UK

phone: +44 20 7390 7847

e-mail: ryan@uk.colt.net

nic-hdl: RD812-RIPE

remarks: Hostmaster

Information related to '213.86.0.0/16AS8372'

route: 213.86.0.0/16

descr: COLT

origin: AS8372

remarks: Abuse reports to abuse@uk.colt.net

mnt-by: COLT-UK

Information related to '213.86.0.0/16AS8220'

route: 213.86.0.0/16

descr: COLT

origin: AS8220

remarks: Abuse reports to abuse@uk.colt.net

mnt-by: COLT-UK

Donkey Bollocks and Slipknot are one and the same by the way. Both registered today. The ip is different to Spidey's usual one though.

Wow! He's learnt to use a different computer. If only he'd learn to start sentences with capital letters.

I don't see what all the humour is about here, the guy posts a few jokes on a website forum, none of which are offensive. And you lot go to town and threaten to write to his work place etc.. you know what i think ? i think none of you can take a joke, looking at the thread ok he may well spend a few hours a day on it, however he could say about some of you, what would your work places think if he contacted them n notified them saying this is what your doing when you should be working?

how far are you guys going to take this or has it runs it course? as if it was me i would have stopped it long ago, as it's borring and pointless.

Well - he is still at it....

did you hear something ? i'm sure i heard something oh it must have been the sad n desperate voice of a thick n stupid scouser.

I think we are well within our rights to have some fun with the kid. He is obviously a bit backwards and it is wrong to mock the afflicted but in this case I think an exception can be made.LMAO as wonder woman would say.

Look at Stu who actually thinks that the cd is actually compiled from the players' choices and not the record company.

wouldn't that be pretty racist considering the fact all the black dudes have chosen hip hop and r & b and all the gay white boys have chosen gay white music?

I can picture the studio executives in a meeting, looking at slides of Joe Cole and saying "Spandau Ballet. Deffo Spandau Ballet".

wouldn't that be pretty racist considering the fact all the black dudes have chosen hip hop and r & b and all the gay white boys have chosen gay white music?

I can picture the studio executives in a meeting, looking at slides of Joe Cole and saying "Spandau Ballet. Deffo Spandau Ballet".

What a great image.

"Hmm, what do we reckon to Robeth Huth?"

".......The monster mash?"

"Bingo!!"

• Upvote 1

What a great image.

"Hmm, what do we reckon to Robeth Huth?"

".......The monster mash?"

"Bingo!!"

:D

Gotta love the big mans real choice of song though.

It's the build-up to a big game, the Chelsea dressing room is bouncing as Robben finishes his air-guitar solo to Final Countdown. Suddenly, Marvin flows over the speakers and Huth starts slow-dancing with SWP while singing "Let's get it on" with a thick german accent

This thread needs to be a sticky! Funniest fcuking thing i've read in absolute ages!

I agree. I have been in stitches reading this from start to finish. I can't believe the twat used his real name to register with when he only intended to come on here and abuse people. He must have got greedy when God was giving out dollops of stupid.

There should be some sort of oliver de laszlo award. For the seasons worst decision...

I think the designers of pompeys away kit are in the running this year.

I see your Pompey and I raise you WERDER BREMEN

trikotpapageizwei400.jpg

aaaaarrrgggggggghhhhhh!!!!!! my eyes!!!!!!!! they're burning!!!!!!