You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest SRS

what a palava you guys are making over a small juvinile joke, ok the guy wasn't nice to you lot but give him a rest eh? trying to find out where he lives etc, is probably breaking the law and going against the data protection act and freedom of information act etc..as if he does work for the Fire Brigade n you've been trying to find out where he lives etc.

he could do you for posting his personal details on a website without his consent. So if i were you i'd stop the games now n grow up!!!

so i would accept his apology n leave it there n chances are he's learnt his lesson n wont' come back as you've probably scared him off.

If he posts the apology on his chelsea board then im willing to let it go....

what a palava you guys are making over a small juvinile joke, ok the guy wasn't nice to you lot but give him a rest eh? trying to find out where he lives etc, is probably breaking the law and going against the data protection act and freedom of information act etc..as if he does work for the Fire Brigade n you've been trying to find out where he lives etc.

he could do you for posting his personal details on a website without his consent. So if i were you i'd stop the games now n grow up!!!

so i would accept his apology n leave it there n chances are he's learnt his lesson n wont' come back as you've probably scared him off.

Ah Oli De youre providing me with a great laugh.

What a 'palava'? The palava must have been when you went to one of the 'lads' and told him of your little predicament and he told you, 'thats not on printing your personal stuff n that, you can do them for that n that', and thats when you came back to post as slipknot.

How did you ever pass the interview? No seriously i know a few people who were knocked back from the Fire Service and theyre intelligent, common sense using people. You've got to be on the admin side surely?

They couldnt possibly let you fight fires! You cant even spell 'and', you miss the a AnD the D out. And.

What a 'palava'? The palava must have been when you went to one of the 'lads' and told him of your little predicament and he told you, 'thats not on printing your personal stuff n that, you can do them for that n that', and thats when you came back to post as slipknot.

How did you ever pass the interview? No seriously i know a few people who were knocked back from the Fire Service and theyre intelligent, common sense using people. You've got to be on the admin side surely?

They couldnt possibly let you fight fires! You cant even spell 'and', you miss the a AnD the D out. And.

I hope they never put you in charge of navigation otherwise the citizens of London are royally and truly f*cked.

"We're here for the Knightsbridge fire!"

"Bonjour."

I hope they never put you in charge of navigation otherwise the citizens of London are royally and truly f*cked.

"Bonjour."

"Bonjour."

Spiderman, Spiderman,

Does whatever a spider can

writes a post, looks a tit

most of them are utter shit

Look Out!

Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong?

Is he fuck?

he's a twat and he's out of luck.

Always starting a useless thread