You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sam Allardyce is a CUNT

lifetime fan

What fucking pleasure can you possibly get typing endless posts in an effort to get a rise from people ? Its utterly pathetic

It's hardly wumming territory to say that Allardyce will get to the quarters, even if it is unlikely.  Most of the teams in Europe are poor at the moment, South American football is dire, and African football is same as it ever was.  So as far as I can see it's between us and Japan.  Not everyone hates Allardyce, and it's not a criminal offence if you don't.  What Allardyce is undeniably good at is organising teams so that each member of the team knows what is expected of them.  That clearly wasn't the case with Hodgson.  

Take away all the hyperbole, and it is not a bad appointment for England.  They're not going to win anything, but the best manager in the world isn't going to make that happen.  

It's hardly wumming territory to say that Allardyce will get to the quarters, even if it is unlikely.  Most of the teams in Europe are poor at the moment, South American football is dire, and African football is same as it ever was.  So as far as I can see it's between us and Japan.  Not everyone hates Allardyce, and it's not a criminal offence if you don't.  What Allardyce is undeniably good at is organising teams so that each member of the team knows what is expected of them.  That clearly wasn't the case with Hodgson.  

Take away all the hyperbole, and it is not a bad appointment for England.  They're not going to win anything, but the best manager in the world isn't going to make that happen.  

Seen you say this before, Stringers. Any particular reason why you think it's the case? 

Seen you say this before, Stringers. Any particular reason why you think it's the case? 

Just watching it, mostly.  I'm talking about internationals, though - if you want my opinion on their club football I'll need to wait until 3 stacks posts about it and then just repeat it parrot fashion.  

Brazil's humiliation in the last world cup was depressing.  

Just watching it, mostly.  I'm talking about internationals, though - if you want my opinion on their club football I'll need to wait until 3 stacks posts about it and then just repeat it parrot fashion.  

Yeah, their club football is shite, because all their best players are dominating European football. Of the top 30 or 40 or so strikers in the world about 75% of them will be South American.

You watch much of either of the last two Copa Americas? I really wouldn't judge all of South America's International teams on the basis of a woefully mismanaged, underperforming, Brazil team. They are, after all, the fourth best team in South America.

Yeah, their club football is shite, because all their best players are dominating European football. Of the top 30 or 40 or so strikers in the world about 75% of them will be South American.

You watch much of either of the last two Copa Americas? I really wouldn't judge all of South America's International teams on the basis of a woefully mismanaged, underperforming, Brazil team. They are, after all, the fourth best team in South America.

I watched the last one.  Chile and Uruguay I like.  But I wouldn't fancy any of them in the world cup.  Though I don't see any other outstanding teams either.  It's a race to the bottom.

What fucking pleasure can you possibly get typing endless posts in an effort to get a rise from people ? Its utterly pathetic

England should be getting to the quarters atleast under any good manager, win the group and then beat a weak nation in the last 16.Ive always said I rate Sam so it should come as no surprise that I think he will do well with England.

He is excellent tactically and is similar to Rafa and Jose, an ex West Ham player was saying the other day how he leaves no stone unturned and the England players will know everything about the team and players they are facing before the game.

I expect England to play more like West Ham than Bolton, they'll play good football but if there's an opportunity to cross or if they need to go long at the end of a game they will.Seeing as the English league is known as the most physical maybe it will be better to play to the players strengths instead of trying to play better teams at their own game.

Rafa said when he took over at Newcastle there isn't much difference between competing at the top and bottom of the league, you have to keep the players motivated and every game has to be treated like a final.Sam has done very well in those high pressure games at the end of the season working with poorer players than his rivals, he also won't accept players not giving their all for England.

I know I'm fighting a losing battle trying to convince those who don't rate him anyway, even if he wins every game in qualification and gets to the quarters fans will still say he didn't do enough and wasn't the right choice.

• Downvote 2

Haha, I've never watched a minute of any South American League game, stringy, my friend. The leagues are undoubtedly of a poor standard, although there are always future stars of the game to be found in many South American teams.

Internationally, the squads boast plenty of talent but most national teams handicap themselves with dreadful managers like Dunga and Martino, which is why a team from the continent hasn't won the World Cup since 2002.

England should be getting to the quarters atleast under any good manager, win the group and then beat a weak nation in the last 16.Ive always said I rate Sam so it should come as no surprise that I think he will do well with England.

He is excellent tactically and is similar to Rafa and Jose, an ex West Ham player was saying the other day how he leaves no stone unturned and the England players will know everything about the team and players they are facing before the game.

I expect England to play more like West Ham than Bolton, they'll play good football but if there's an opportunity to cross or if they need to go long at the end of a game they will.Seeing as the English league is known as the most physical maybe it will be better to play to the players strengths instead of trying to play better teams at their own game.

Rafa said when he took over at Newcastle there isn't much difference between competing at the top and bottom of the league, you have to keep the players motivated and every game has to be treated like a final.Sam has done very well in those high pressure games at the end of the season working with poorer players than his rivals, he also won't accept players not giving their all for England.

I know I'm fighting a losing battle trying to convince those who don't rate him anyway, even if he wins every game in qualification and gets to the quarters fans will still say he didn't do enough and wasn't the right choice.

I think he's rubbish and no upgrade on Hodgson 

Well Slur likes Allardyce . Seems he got him the job !

Not before Wenger and Howe jibbed them off mind.

Whether they get past Japan or not is irrelevant imo. Allardyce is bargain basement shite and given I think England have some half decent players we are going to witness another bout of under-achievement, I just don't see a bloke with no experience of handling top players will succeed, The cunts wont perform for him in the way a bunch of the journeymen  he's used to handling will get out and do a shift,   

The FA should have given Redknapp a big payout to take it on for a year whist the did a really thorough recruitment exercise, They are trying to fill the vacancy at precisely the time of year when all the decent guys are fixed up for the new season The stupid cunts never saw Hodgson failing so badly that he would have to go

Ale house cunt. Bit like half the England squad. They should have gone with a foreign manager I'm thinking. Del Bosque has quit Spain, he would have taken it I reckon.

He needs to fuck off the older players. Rooney isn't good enough to be captain. England have a decent crop of young players. particularly Clyne, Dier, Alli and Kane. Fuck the likes of Milner and Rooney off. Not even sure Vardy should be in the squad. Nor Smalling. And Joe Harts best days are behind him it seems.