You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You know, you have a real issue identifying cause and effect.

More than happy to talk about Israel's military might, it's the only thing keeping millions of Jews alive.

Stop supporting the murdering of children you evil lying tit. 

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Ah I was meaning more of the US-backed Israeli military bombing and murdering people in Gaza yet again.

Yeah, they should probably just ask Hamas and Islamic Jihad to stop firing rockets, I reckon that would work better than bombs.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Trying to get a timeline, there were two - the main one was in the mid 1700's. The great one was mid 1800's.

The one in the mid 1800s was the one that sparked the exodus of millions of refugees.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Stop supporting the murdering of children you evil lying tit. 

I've never supported the murder of children you evil lying tit. 

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

You think Israel's military is keeping Jews outside of Israel alive?

How or why would it do that?

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Just want to make sure I understand your point here.

Israel's military might, it's the only thing keeping millions of Jews alive.

There are @6.5 m Jews in Israel -- your opinion is near half of them would be killed if not for the current actions of the Israeli army within Israel?

Those scenes last night were like a shocking look back into the past. Nationalist right wing mobs actively searching for people of a specific ethnicity so that they could inflict physical harm on them and also looking to damage the business premises owned by people of that same ethnicity. 

We've seen that before. And where it can lead. 

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, they should probably just ask Hamas and Islamic Jihad to stop firing rockets, I reckon that would work better than bombs.

The one in the mid 1800s was the one that sparked the exodus of millions of refugees.

I've never supported the murder of children you evil lying tit. 

you can’t help yourself. Have Arab Israelis homes been bulldozed in Israel? Like I said thick or a liar. I know what it is. So do you. You’re a disgrace to humanity. Thoroughly evil selfish disgusting excuse for a man. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Let’s try a thought experiment, imagine if the Israeli army handed over all their weapons and ammunition to Hamas fighters tomorrow. How long before they start killing Jewish civilians, never, days or hours ? 

That depends. How long does it take to flick the safety catch on an assault rifle?

No coincidence the Israeli storming of al-Aqsa came shortly after it became obvious Netanyahu could not form a government and could soon be facing prosecution. He knew how Hamas would react and that it would ultimately lead to him remaining as PM. 

2 minutes ago, scottthecanuck said:

No coincidence the Israeli storming of al-Aqsa came shortly after it became obvious Netanyahu could not form a government and could soon be facing prosecution. He knew how Hamas would react and that it would ultimately lead to him remaining as PM. 

Spot on. 

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

That depends. How long does it take to flick the safety catch on an assault rifle?

That a question for an Israeli soldier when he sees a Palestinian kid eating an apple. 

6 minutes ago, scottthecanuck said:

No, it's to do with Hamas and their struggle with Fatah ahead of the Palestinian elections that were originally scheduled for next week. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That a question for an Israeli soldier when he sees a Palestinian kid eating an apple. 

If you're going to keep using tropes, at least mix it up a bit. The "Jews kill children" one is pretty hackneyed now.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

If you're going to keep using tropes, at least mix it up a bit. The "Jews kill children" one is pretty hackneyed now.

Where have I said “Jews kill children” ? If you’re trying the anti-Semite angle you can go and fuck yourself. You’ve called me anti-Semitic before simply for disagreeing with you. Imagine if I put together the posts on here and called you a racist? 

You edited this below to another poster the other night who isn’t anything of the sort either (and in my opinion should be banned off here for it)  Why do you keep ignoring the parts when you’ve been proven wrong? I’ve asked you the same question multiple times and you keep avoiding it. We both know why. 

C3C31D82-9885-465B-BE33-FE36E00DF661.png

The implication that Hamas are the problem should be read in the light of a chronology of things. 

Israel was formed by terrorism in 1948. The same terrorists rebranded themselves as a "defence force" and began to oppress, dehumanise and massacre Palestinians from 1948 onwards, to the present day

Hamas were founded in 1987.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Stig, take a step back from the site. 

Skids put me on ignore and take his cock out of your mouth. He’s going round calling people racists and jew haters for calling out his lies. 

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

No, it's to do with Hamas and their struggle with Fatah ahead of the Palestinian elections that were originally scheduled for next week. 

No that's BS. The nature of the raid on al Aqsa was deliberately provocative, aimed at provoking exactly the response Hamas provided. It's patently obvious that Netanyahu is a corrupt demagogue who is willing to employ any cynical means possible to hold onto power. He's now managed to force Biden into coming to his aid as a further means of shoring up his position. 

His leadership has accelerated Israel's moral decline and that is entirely the responsibility of the citizens of Israel. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The implication that Hamas are the problem should be read in the light of a chronology of things. 

Israel was formed by terrorism in 1948. The same terrorists rebranded themselves as a "defence force" and began to oppress, dehumanise and massacre Palestinians from 1948 onwards, to the present day

Hamas were founded in 1987.

Hamas, of course, are an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, which was founded in 1928 and whose Palestine branch was established in 1935. The Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine was led by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, who incited riots against Jews in the region, collaborated with the Nazis during WWII and requested Hitler's help in dealing with the Arab's Jewish problem - all before modern Israel ever existed.

November 1943:

It is the duty of Muhammadans in general and Arabs in particular to [...] drive all Jews from Arab and Muhammadan countries... Germany is also struggling against the common foe who oppressed Arabs and Muhammadans in their different countries. It has very clearly recognized the Jews for what they are and resolved to find a definitive solution  for the Jewish danger that will eliminate the scourge that Jews represent in the world.

It's not about Israel. It's about Jews. It's always about Jews.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Happens most years at this time. Racist as fuck. This years worse though. This will be a war. Well I say war, Israel will probably use the excuse to thunder cunt them as they’ve probably planned all along but play the victim game. 

I think it's depressing really. If history is recorded accurately (looking at the state of things now I have to wonder) Netanyahu will surely go down as one of the most evil bastards of our times. That might say a fair bit about many of those actively supporting him too.

Acknowledging that Israeli Snipers have killed teenagers in the back of the head, unarmed men, and shot young men as they are lying in the street isn’t playing into a a racist trope, it’s acknowledging video evidence of these things happening. To attempt to deflect these things as such is absolutely grim. We know how some Israeli forces act, we know the attitude they have, and we know it because they tell anyone who will listen. It’s such a shame to see criticism of these behaviours and actions dismissed as racism. 

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Hamas, of course, are an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, which was founded in 1928 and whose Palestine branch was established in 1935. The Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine was led by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, who incited riots against Jews in the region, collaborated with the Nazis during WWII and requested Hitler's help in dealing with the Arab's Jewish problem - all before modern Israel ever existed.

November 1943:

It is the duty of Muhammadans in general and Arabs in particular to [...] drive all Jews from Arab and Muhammadan countries... Germany is also struggling against the common foe who oppressed Arabs and Muhammadans in their different countries. It has very clearly recognized the Jews for what they are and resolved to find a definitive solution  for the Jewish danger that will eliminate the scourge that Jews represent in the world.

It's not about Israel. It's about Jews. It's always about Jews.

Campaigns by Jewish terrorists (the Irgun in particular) were instrumental in the formation of Israel, that is historical fact. They can't claim a higher moral standing than the Muslim Brotherhood or even Hamas. Their methods were similar, political power through terror. The only difference between them is which side they fall on in the longest running, stupidest, and most destructive Fanboy argument in the history of the world.