You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

11,000 laughter responses to this, what the hell is wrong with people 

https://www.facebook.com/125249070831305/posts/4244280302261474/

I don’t know. If anybody’s first reaction to a child being killed is anything other than ‘that’s so tragic’ then something is deeply wrong with them. 

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Are you insane? All I was doing was pointing out that those images are from two years ago.

While ignoring reality? Are they from 2 years ago? Because Gaza is being lit up right now. You lie that much I find it hard to keep up. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine this being your response to murder of innocents...... It's happening right now. If someone has posted a few pics of Palestinian buildings being blown up 2 years ago they might be trying to reach out to the world because they are sheltering from the bombings and land attacks happening right now. I stand by what I said earlier. You are an evil scumbag. Should have been banned from this site years ago. Utter shitstain on this site who brings out the worst in decent human beings who don't lie. 

So, just to be clear, I am an evil scumbag and an utter shitstain who should be banned from the site for simply pointing out that images purporting to be from 2021 are actually from 2019.

Are you aware how mental that is?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So, just to be clear, I am an evil scumbag and an utter shitstain who should be banned from the site for simply pointing out that images purporting to be from 2021 are actually from 2019.

Are you aware how mental that is?

Yeah I'm relating just to that one reply aren't I you fucking moth. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I'm relating just to that one reply aren't I you fucking moth. 

Well, you negged that reply, and the two subsequent posts, and probably this one. The implication would be that you have an issue with that reply, even though you are as oblique as ever in letting me know what the problem is.

Surely you can at least tell me why you have a problem with me pointing out that images purporting to be from 2021 are actually from 2019.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well, you negged that reply, and the two subsequent posts, and probably this one. The implication would be that you have an issue with that reply, even though you are as oblique as ever in letting me know what the problem is.

Surely you can at least tell me why you have a problem with me pointing out that images purporting to be from 2021 are actually from 2019.

I've no problem with that, if they are (which you have just said and still haven't proven) then fair enough I was copying a tweet from a currently trending hashtag on a worldwide social media site with 192 million users. My problem lies with your lies, your failure to answer direct questions picking you up on your bullshit and your general absolute bollocks. I don't even think deep down you're a bad person it's just you are such a narcissist you won't ever show any humility. I have also taken serious offence to what you did with Nelly the other night calling him a racist and a jew hater. Oh and you're a grass. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've no problem with that, if they are (which you have just said and still haven't proven) then fair enough I was copying a tweet from a currently trending hashtag on a worldwide social media site with 192 million users. My problem lies with your lies, your failure to answer direct questions picking you up on your bullshit and your general absolute bollocks. I don't even think deep down you're a bad person it's just you are such a narcissist you won't ever show any humility. I have also taken serious offence to what you did with Nelly the other night calling him a racist and a jew hater. Oh and you're a grass. 

I think it's a bit off to say you have an issue with my "lies" when you've just negged me three times after I pointed out that something you posted was inaccurate. Because it looks less like a problem with things that are untrue and more like a problem with me.

Here's one of the articles from 2019 that has at least one of those images. You can easily find more with Google image search:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-s-netanyahu-hamas-both-boosted-gaza-violence-n1002271

I can't help if you want to get offended on behalf of other members of this forum, but I'm sure they're big enough to defend themselves if they feel it necessary.

Lastly but not least, nothing that Israel is or isn't doing is any fault of mine. I've never even visited the place. It feels sometimes like your anger about the situation is being directed at me personally.

Strontso - you have one job. One.

Internal miscommunication early on Friday morning led to Israeli Defense Forces announcing that its air and ground troops were “attacking in the Gaza Strip.” The IDF later clarified this statement, saying that ground operations against Palestinian militants had started but that they had not entered Gaza.

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think it's a bit off to say you have an issue with my "lies" when you've just negged me three times after I pointed out that something you posted was inaccurate. Because it looks less like a problem with things that are untrue and more like a problem with me.

Here's one of the articles from 2019 that has at least one of those images. You can easily find more with Google image search:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-s-netanyahu-hamas-both-boosted-gaza-violence-n1002271

I can't help if you want to get offended on behalf of other members of this forum, but I'm sure they're big enough to defend themselves if they feel it necessary.

Lastly but not least, nothing that Israel is or isn't doing is any fault of mine. I've never even visited the place. It feels sometimes like your anger about the situation is being directed at me personally.

I have a problem with you calling people racist or anti-Semitic without fair reason and I also don’t like your lies and rhetoric like I’ve stated. 

As it happens, I’m far more upset about what’s happening in Israel to innocents on both sides and despite your narcissism showing through yet again “its all about me me me”, this thread isn’t about you. It would still be a hot topic without your input. 

• Downvote 1